• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Meanwhile one week later, "BED TIME" Decal is STILL bugged in Pit Stop

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
1 month ago#1
This is VERY upsetting and ridiculous. I, as well as others, had already made statements a week ago on how we couldn't attain this decal, but even after a full week it's still unobtainable. W.T.A.F?!

One topic where I made the complaint LAST week:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/253551-crash-team-racing-nitro-fueled/77913533
Factually, Mewtwo is not evil nor a villain; and Shadow the Hedgehog is officially the #2 most popular Sonic the Hedgehog character.

User Info: OhGoodGrief

OhGoodGrief
1 month ago#2
Get a life 🙄

User Info: siegfried2911

siegfried2911
1 month ago#3
Could you enlighten me on how it is bugged? I am not aware of the issue...
3DS FC: 1220 6701 1368 || PSN: magnaguard2911

User Info: Miracle_Contact

Miracle_Contact
1 month ago#4
Bed time decal cannot be purchased

User Info: WHATZITUYA

WHATZITUYA
1 month ago#5
Huh? I don't recall any decal that couldn't be purchased.

Then again, I think I picked this one up via the Baby Crash bundle than purchasing it separate.
My Smash most wanteds: Shantae and Crash Bandicoot

User Info: 1Scream1

1Scream1
1 month ago#6
I haven't tried but yeah you'd purchase it, or "purchase" it, and nothing would happen. No Wompa Coins lost, no decal gained.

This game just keeps getting Beenoxed.
PSN: Crashh182

User Info: Lemonsnatch

Lemonsnatch
1 month ago#7
siegfried2911 posted...
Could you enlighten me on how it is bugged? I am not aware of the issue...

You can't buy it alone for some reason same with the Floating Flowers decal, I bought the two baby bundle which includes both decals so I got both.

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
1 month ago#8
Maybe you need to be persistent and tried it heavily...

The game tried to screw me out of a pack because it didn't want me to unlock one of the decals, but after trying and trying and trying again it finally gave in.

Not defending this crap, just saying it would probably better if it worked for you like that too, since waiting for a fix basically means waiting till they add it to the pit stop again, whenever exactly this "soon" period shall be.

User Info: UndyingStick

UndyingStick
1 month ago#9
I got it via the bundle, that way it worked just fine. I guess I won’t be buying s*** that’s bundles on its own again.

User Info: siegfried2911

siegfried2911
1 month ago#10
Lemonsnatch posted...
You can't buy it alone for some reason same with the Floating Flowers decal, I bought the two baby bundle which includes both decals so I got both.
Ah so that's the issue... Good thing I bought the 2 baby bundles then
3DS FC: 1220 6701 1368 || PSN: magnaguard2911
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Meanwhile one week later, "BED TIME" Decal is STILL bugged in Pit Stop
  • Topic Archived