• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. And our Pit Stop GP item today is...

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
3 weeks ago#71
This isn't and never was funny. Don't joke around Pit Stop, give us the stickers on the 4th to last day of the GP.

Hypnofeet
3 weeks ago#72
Sigh... Has anyone else contacted Activision/Beenox about this as well?

User Info: Sonictiger99

Sonictiger99
3 weeks ago#73
I did. Was told:

The available items in the pit stop are randomly rotated each time you either buy an item or after every 24 hours. Unfortunately, we have no control over what items appear there, but I'd be glad to pass up your feedback about this to the developers.

That... Doesn't help. My Pit Stop is cleared out and all I am waiting for are those stickers to appear. No one else has had them seen yet. It's an obvious bug, similar to the Tawna Paint Job except this time, it's actually listed in game.

Hypnofeet
3 weeks ago#74
Sonictiger99 posted...
I did. Was told:

The available items in the pit stop are randomly rotated each time you either buy an item or after every 24 hours. Unfortunately, we have no control over what items appear there, but I'd be glad to pass up your feedback about this to the developers.

That... Doesn't help. My Pit Stop is cleared out and all I am waiting for are those stickers to appear. No one else has had them seen yet. It's an obvious bug, similar to the Tawna Paint Job except this time, it's actually listed in game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1LjRBR3h70

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
3 weeks ago#75
Sonictiger99 posted...

It's always sad if people who know less about the game than the players give out "official statements" like this.

This answer might be correct for the normal Pit Stop, but it is obvious they have High Priority with the GP Items so people that didn't empty out the Pit Stop before the GP don't get locked out of content because it won't show up.

But then again, if people do miss out because they f***ed up they just rely on the bold text to claim "not our fault, it's random", although in the context of GP items it isn't really that random...

User Info: Sonictiger99

Sonictiger99
3 weeks ago#76
hanautaBOB posted...
Sonictiger99 posted...

It's always sad if people who know less about the game than the players give out "official statements" like this.

This answer might be correct for the normal Pit Stop, but it is obvious they have High Priority with the GP Items so people that didn't empty out the Pit Stop before the GP don't get locked out of content because it won't show up.

But then again, if people do miss out because they f***ed up they just rely on the bold text to claim "not our fault, it's random", although in the context of GP items it isn't really that random...

Well, I sent another message to explain more clearly the problem since they didn't seem to understand well and I think they finally understood the problem. They said they have redirected my claim to the development team, though obviously whether or not anything will be done is another question.

Hypnofeet
3 weeks ago#77
Sonictiger99 posted...
Well, I sent another message to explain more clearly the problem since they didn't seem to understand well and I think they finally understood the problem. They said they have redirected my claim to the development team, though obviously whether or not anything will be done is another question.

That's great, though whether it'll be resolved beforehand is pretty much a no.

Hypnofeet
3 weeks ago#78
What a shock. Not there again...

Hypnofeet
3 weeks ago#79
I'm not expecting it again but might as well check in like 4 minutes time...

Hypnofeet
3 weeks ago#80
What a shocker...
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. And our Pit Stop GP item today is...
  • Topic Archived