• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. And our Pit Stop GP item today is...

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
2 months ago#41
5th time maybe? Please Beenox?

Hypnofeet
2 months ago#42
... Seriously?!?! Not there again?!

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
2 months ago#43
Probably going to be Tawna’s Paintjob all over again.
I only deal in facts, sorry if you don't like it.

User Info: UndyingStick

UndyingStick
2 months ago#44
BazzaPersonal posted...
Probably going to be Tawna’s Paintjob all over again.
Frankly, I'll be shocked if it doesn't. Actually, I'll be just as shocked if they manage to implement something right without f***ing up something.

User Info: BoxNinja

BoxNinja
2 months ago#45
I’m being to feel like it’s intentional, as it’s a little like a lotto addiction. “My lucks gunna change” and all that jazz they’re probably stashing non-character things then release them as a Grand Prix pack or something at the end of at least this years if not for good.

User Info: Apocalypse4seer

Apocalypse4seer
2 months ago#46
Such a pain. This is more or less annoying tbh.
FC:4682-8632-4889
PSN:DeathForeseen

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
2 months ago#47
If it hasn't appeared the first like 15 days, I dont see why it would all of a sudden appear towards the end of the GP
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

User Info: UndyingStick

UndyingStick
2 months ago#48
Ludacris01 posted...
If it hasn't appeared the first like 15 days, I dont see why it would all of a sudden appear towards the end of the GP
Because nitro crew stickers did.

User Info: sakananai

sakananai
2 months ago#49
I could swear I saw fake tri and fake ptero stickers in the pit stop during the first week. I recall saying "cool", but didn't get them because I didn't have the cash and the stickers were not marked as GP limited (which I thought was odd), so I figured they'd be back. Still haven't seen them since.

Likewise, I know I saw princess coco and could swear I saw beach trance around then, too, but I also didn't have the cash then either; I figured they'd be back. I have 5 slots up with skins. They appear to go in order, except they completely skipped over princess coco. Not a good sign. I figure they brought them out for the Japan launch, then yanked them away again. Hope that's not the case.

(This's all on switch.)

Hypnofeet
2 months ago#50
6th f***ing day! Actvision!

https://imgtc.ws/i/O25kIP8.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. And our Pit Stop GP item today is...
  • Topic Archived