• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. And our Pit Stop GP item today is...

User Info: Alexves1235

Alexves1235
1 month ago#21
Now I'm missing the last two fake dinosaurs and Summer N. Trance. Are they going to do the same like Tawna paintjob and forgot to put those in the Pit Stop?

User Info: Vayu_The_End

Vayu_The_End
1 month ago#22
Alexves1235 posted...
Now I'm missing the last two fake dinosaurs and Summer N. Trance. Are they going to do the same like Tawna paintjob and forgot to put those in the Pit Stop?

Wooden Doll N Trance has been on rotation already.
We are now in the era of Spongebob:
Get ready for Battle for Bikini Bottom remake.

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#23
Alexves1235 posted...

Well, the difference with the Tawna Paintjob was that it wasn't in the locked section at all until Back N time began.

User Info: Alexves1235

Alexves1235
1 month ago#24
Vayu_The_End posted...
Wooden Doll N Trance has been on rotation already.
I was talking about his costume from the Summer pack. I bough the wooden doll the first time it appeared lol

User Info: Arm_Cannon

Arm_Cannon
1 month ago#25
Frankly I just want the bathtime sticker.
I don't hate people, Brendan. I'm just an angry person.

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
1 month ago#26
Arm_Cannon posted...
Frankly I just want the bathtime sticker.

1st It's a decal
2nd that was offered once already, so you need to keep checking daily so you don't miss it.

Hypnofeet posted...
f***! Seriously?! Nothing again?!

Better get used to that feeling...

My Belly tells me they won't appear at all, since we are at the halfway mark, can't imagine them coming up sooooo late...

We should except it's a Tawna's Paint incident #2, only it's worse since we already see them as missing during the GP unlike the Paint that wasn't even visible in the game at all...

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#27
3rd time's the charm? Please?

User Info: PolarisCastillo

PolarisCastillo
1 month ago#28
The box on the far left still says "Empty" for for the past few days....when I still have a ton of things left to unlock!

Hypnofeet
1 month ago#29
Oh for f***s sake!

User Info: UndyingStick

UndyingStick
1 month ago#30
Yeah, at this rate I'm thinking it got Beenox'd. If it doesn't appear on friday, when it resets, I highly doubt that it will end up appearing at all.

How incompetent can you be, lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. And our Pit Stop GP item today is...
  • Topic Archived