• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Can you still get the Grand Prix characters after the GP ended ?

User Info: Foxideo

Foxideo
4 weeks ago#1
I'm not a online-matckmaking multiplayer kind of guy, but I do like old style split-screen and playing with friends online and I like having all characters unlocked in racing games.

So, I tried a little bit of GP, unlocked Tawna and a couple of trophy girls...

But now that GP is going to end, will I be able to still unlock the trophy girls I lack ?

Kind of a stupide question yeah, but I've been far from my beloved console and couldn't get a chance to continue the Grand Prix so... Can I still get my characters ?

User Info: OmegaXXII

OmegaXXII
4 weeks ago#2
The answer is YES.

You will be able to get any of the characters/skins/karts/paint jobs anything you might have missed out on at a later date so if you fall short of acquiring any of the Grand Prix rewards fear not as they will most likely be added as Pit Stop unlockables in the future as stated by one of the Beenox developers.
https://psnprofiles.com/OmegaXXlI

User Info: Siren-Lilith

Siren-Lilith
4 weeks ago#3
You may just have to buy a s*** load of other crap to make them appear later. The shop rotation has layers.
...Sup

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
4 weeks ago#4
The only question is WHEN they get added... I assume not right away, since that would defeat the urgency of getting NP and buying stuff during the GP.

But they will be added to the pit stop later... no permanently missable stuff.

User Info: Wild-Cartoon-Fe

Wild-Cartoon-Fe
4 weeks ago#5
Can we also get the other stuff like the Nitro Wheels? I still miss 4 of them.

User Info: Kusanagi_Ibuki

Kusanagi_Ibuki
4 weeks ago#6
Siren-Lilith posted...
You may just have to buy a s*** load of other crap to make them appear later. The shop rotation has layers.

I'm guessing sometime after Spyro's GP (Given they don't announce more upcoming GP's) since they will be focusing on advertising whatever GP unlockables are currently available.

The Princess Coco and Beach Bundles have been non-existent ever since the Nitro GP began
"If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?"
This was never meant to be read, so CARRY ON!

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
4 weeks ago#7
How many times does this need an answer?

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
4 weeks ago#8
Hypnofeet posted...

As many times as it is asked... people tend to open Topics before looking if the same or something similar has already been cleared in a different Topic...

User Info: Alexves1235

Alexves1235
4 weeks ago#9
What about the Twilight Wheels or the flags? Those are not part of the Grand Prix awards but were added to Pit Stop, are they going to remove those too?

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 weeks ago#10
hanautaBOB posted...
Hypnofeet posted...

As many times as it is asked... people tend to open Topics before looking if the same or something similar has already been cleared in a different Topic...

I'm pretty sure that's actually against TOU but hey, who am I
What doth life?
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Can you still get the Grand Prix characters after the GP ended ?
  • Topic Archived