• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 1Scream1

1Scream1
3 weeks ago#51
That orb was activated last min, no way he could have dodged. Who in the world is gonna get pummeled twice, and be like "now that I'm in 7th, with the dude in 8th right behind, I should move to the side incase of a last min miraculous orb".

Naw fam.

I play on headphones 24/7 and I always get hit by random masks without hearing it. Bombs and missiles are the only things I can hear sometimes.

Even the pros will get hit by random Nitros or beakers because if they practice in TT, they tend to stick to a certain route. Well guess what happens when that route has a random Nitro with little to no time to react?
PSN: Crashh182

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
3 weeks ago#52
UndyingStick posted...
ArroganceMalice posted...
@UndyingStick

Afraid you are going to have to find it, the only people I mock are trolls, I try to help everyone as much as I can

Do I think the nitro appeared out of the blue? No
Maybe TC can upload the rest of it before we start talking about that

I’ve been hit by invisible beakers as well, what are you trying to say what’s your point?

You think this way and feel this way therefore you’re right? Please go find the white knighting as well

You are making all these claims and throwing out all these names and you have nothing to back it up with

I have at least one other person here claiming the same thing. Not sure how that would happen if I just pin pointed you for no reason whatsoever.

I may link these once I get to a PC, I absolutely won’t search for these on a cell. But I believe that most regular posters will know what I mean.

Also, is anyone who doesn’t like aspects of the game or the game itself a troll? Because you’ve been all over these kind of topics.
If you think that way, then you’re just absurd.

I don’t know if my point was that hard to grasp, but it was that lag exists. That the nitro could’ve appeared there just before that frame.
Neither of us know that, but you came into the thread saying that you knew it was for a fact. Now you’re saying that you don’t know if it just appeared, after blatantly claiming otherwise at first.

It’s just ridiculous.

No one here is saying anything please point it out

Yeah wait till you get a PC

Please show everyone where I said anyone who dislikes something is a troll do I have to make a topic for everything I have problems with?

You are making mountains out of ant hills dude
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
3 weeks ago#53
@ArroganceMalice is getting BTFO hard in this topic. damn!!!!!!

almost as bad as TC getting blown out in the original video
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
3 weeks ago#54
UndyingStick posted...
UndyingStick posted...
UndyingStick posted...
LonelyGoomba posted...
How is he gonna even be able to predict a mask is gonna go down the middle of the track (as he is mid air and can't even see properly due to lag no less)
That's too unrealistic to blame him for. For all he knew the mask could be on the left or right side.

You can hear the mask
You can look behind you
He drove straight he had time to jump at an angle to avoid

You’re defending s*** that happens in the game far too much, across every topic that even remotely has anything negative to say.

It also looks like the player in front dropped that nitro right before him. He’s on SF, so that dodge would need to be kinda extreme. To the point where you’d fall of map even, if you managed to react.
This definitely is bulls***. Invincibility frames after a drop should be higher since this way you could literally get locked into last place.

You’re putting yourself far too high onto the pedestal of being that good for someone who needed tips how to beat oxide.

I’m not saying it doesn’t happen too much I’m saying it was his fault and on him in that video

You can see the nitro miles away

So anyone that asks for any tips about the games hardest tasks isn’t good for doing them? Sounds about right lmao

It sounds like you think too much of yourself. Especially since you’re mocking out of everyone else who has issues with the game. You likely wouldn’t need help if you were that great. I’ve said in the last post.

Avoiding that nitro with SF wouldn’t be that easy. You’d need to turn beforehand and then you might hit those swings before this section.
If you’re too close it’s later or you’d fall of stage because you’re moving fast with SF.

So stop with that over protective white knighty bulls***. People do like the game, but can absolutely be critical about bulls*** that happens in it.

I think I’m good because I am I have done everything the game has to offer and am in top 5%

That puts me well above average, I never said I was a top player like you are trying to make out

I’m not mocking I’m just disagreeing with TCs opinion about that being online in a nutshell, adults are able to disagree about things without being “mocking”

Nitro was there clear as day had plenty of time avoid it lol

Show me all this white knighting please I’m just as critical as everyone else when there is an actual problem

You’re mocking across the board, not necessarily here. Please don’t make me search for your posts. You should be well aware of your elitist-ish posts that are borderline or complete mockery.

That nitro also wasn’t there forever. The player in front of him is a few frames ahead. Perhaps a second and a bit more.
Since there’s so much lag that even the warp orb isn’t visible, do you think it appeared there ages ago?

Because if you do, you’re honestly delusional. You literally see him hitting the nitro without any context before that, and here you are, making an edjucated judgement.

I got hit so many times by non-existing beakers, which I only saw sometimes when I was the host. So, yes, you can cut on your bulls*** since it’s completely unjustified.

I could also go over the board to find your white knighting posts, but since I also wasn’t the only one claiming that, I don’t really feel like I need to.

Factually, Mewtwo is not evil nor a villain; and Shadow the Hedgehog is officially the #2 most popular Sonic the Hedgehog character.

ArroganceMalice
3 weeks ago#55
Ludacris01 posted...
@ArroganceMalice is getting BTFO hard in this topic. damn!!!!!!

almost as bad as TC getting blown out in the original video

Could you look any more childish? Calm down lol

ArroganceMalice
3 weeks ago#56
1Scream1 posted...
That orb was activated last min, no way he could have dodged. Who in the world is gonna get pummeled twice, and be like "now that I'm in 7th, with the dude in 8th right behind, I should move to the side incase of a last min miraculous orb".

Naw fam.

I play on headphones 24/7 and I always get hit by random masks without hearing it. Bombs and missiles are the only things I can hear sometimes.

Even the pros will get hit by random Nitros or beakers because if they practice in TT, they tend to stick to a certain route. Well guess what happens when that route has a random Nitro with little to no time to react?

I can accept I was wrong about the orb I rechecked and it did indeed just pop

We are talking now about how he drove after being hit by the nitro

He had plenty of time to drift that and he in a different position

And what headphones do you use? I can most of the time hear masks orbs bombs missiles shields and I can hear when a potion is thrown

These all make sounds both here and the original

User Info: aliaaki

aliaaki
3 weeks ago#57
Please stop feeding the ridiculous troll with the obvious troll name.
I've had similar crap like that in a race, it's usually either a stopwatch that starts the string of misery or people that have created a line of items in midair from a forced jump so you have no way through. That is something that badly needs fixing, you really shouldn't be able to leave crates and beakers in midair.

ArroganceMalice
3 weeks ago#58
aliaaki posted...
Please stop feeding the ridiculous troll with the obvious troll name.
I've had similar crap like that in a race, it's usually either a stopwatch that starts the string of misery or people that have created a line of items in midair from a forced jump so you have no way through. That is something that badly needs fixing, you really shouldn't be able to leave crates and beakers in midair.

Who are you?

User Info: LonelyGoomba

LonelyGoomba
3 weeks ago#59
I was playing online today, and my spider sense started tingling. I knew to look behind me, and lo and behold, there was a mask coming for me. I moved out the way and dodged it! Then, due to moving to the side of the road for no real reason, I was able to dodge a blue orb weapon before it was even fired. Like all good players should do, git gud scrubs. Never ever drive in the middle of the road just incase the person immediately behind you uses that item.

Throughout the whole race, I kept looking behind me, every few seconds, yet still drove like a pro and won. Eventually I got so good that I played the entire race in reverse.I was wearing my surround sound headphones on max volume so I could hear the weapons 10 minutes before they hit me, even if the item didn't make any sound, I could still hear it.
Retro reviews at
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba

ArroganceMalice
3 weeks ago#60
LonelyGoomba posted...
I was playing online today, and my spider sense started tingling. I knew to look behind me, and lo and behold, there was a mask coming for me. I moved out the way and dodged it! Then, due to moving to the side of the road for no real reason, I was able to dodge a blue orb weapon before it was even fired. Like all good players should do, git gud scrubs. Never ever drive in the middle of the road just incase the person immediately behind you uses that item.

Throughout the whole race, I kept looking behind me, every few seconds, yet still drove like a pro and won. Eventually I got so good that I played the entire race in reverse.I was wearing my surround sound headphones on max volume so I could hear the weapons 10 minutes before they hit me, even if the item didn't make any sound, I could still hear it.

You must have good game sense
  • Topic Archived