• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: sly_1

sly_1
4 weeks ago#31
ArroganceMalice posted...
@sly_1 @BumbleBee3229

Who’s wrong here me or TC?

'Fraid you are mate.

Not much you can about laggy s***.
And in the heat of the moment, who has the time to look backwards? Focusing in the track ahead is what i'm doin.
PSN: Sly_Ravage [WTF]
Wolves of Tenacious F***ery; Happily Disturbed

User Info: IngSlayer

IngSlayer
4 weeks ago#32
When I get that damn champion kart, I'm taking a break

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
4 weeks ago#33
sly_1 posted...
@sly_1 @BumbleBee3229

Who’s wrong here me or TC?

'Fraid you are mate.

Not much you can about laggy s***.
And in the heat of the moment, who has the time to look backwards? Focusing in the track ahead is what i'm doin.

If he had headphones he probably would have heard the mask though?
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
4 weeks ago#34
could you imagine unironically telling someone to wear headphones for a console game with no voice chat lmao
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

ArroganceMalice
4 weeks ago#35
UndyingStick posted...
UndyingStick posted...
LonelyGoomba posted...
How is he gonna even be able to predict a mask is gonna go down the middle of the track (as he is mid air and can't even see properly due to lag no less)
That's too unrealistic to blame him for. For all he knew the mask could be on the left or right side.

You can hear the mask
You can look behind you
He drove straight he had time to jump at an angle to avoid

You’re defending s*** that happens in the game far too much, across every topic that even remotely has anything negative to say.

It also looks like the player in front dropped that nitro right before him. He’s on SF, so that dodge would need to be kinda extreme. To the point where you’d fall of map even, if you managed to react.
This definitely is bulls***. Invincibility frames after a drop should be higher since this way you could literally get locked into last place.

You’re putting yourself far too high onto the pedestal of being that good for someone who needed tips how to beat oxide.

I’m not saying it doesn’t happen too much I’m saying it was his fault and on him in that video

You can see the nitro miles away

So anyone that asks for any tips about the games hardest tasks isn’t good for doing them? Sounds about right lmao

It sounds like you think too much of yourself. Especially since you’re mocking out of everyone else who has issues with the game. You likely wouldn’t need help if you were that great. I’ve said in the last post.

Avoiding that nitro with SF wouldn’t be that easy. You’d need to turn beforehand and then you might hit those swings before this section.
If you’re too close it’s later or you’d fall of stage because you’re moving fast with SF.

So stop with that over protective white knighty bulls***. People do like the game, but can absolutely be critical about bulls*** that happens in it.

I think I’m good because I am I have done everything the game has to offer and am in top 5%

That puts me well above average, I never said I was a top player like you are trying to make out

I’m not mocking I’m just disagreeing with TCs opinion about that being online in a nutshell, adults are able to disagree about things without being “mocking”

Nitro was there clear as day had plenty of time avoid it lol

Show me all this white knighting please I’m just as critical as everyone else when there is an actual problem

User Info: LonelyGoomba

LonelyGoomba
4 weeks ago#36
How can you tell how the Nitro played out when the video starts with him getting hit by it?
Retro reviews at
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba

ArroganceMalice
4 weeks ago#37
Ludacris01 posted...
could you imagine unironically telling someone to wear headphones for a console game with no voice chat lmao

What do you think millions of people do when they play shooters?

I’m talking about solo players they still use headphones

Why? Because you can hear better

User Info: YattaRX8

YattaRX8
4 weeks ago#38
DUBTuner posted...
@YattaRX8 posted...
Sometimes I wish I wasn't playing on Switch so I could capture bulls*** moments like this. Had a race yesterday on Android Alley. Was in first place, got hit by a mask, followed by a bomb/missile, followed by another bomb/missile, which then pushed me into the train.

I was quite furious.

I'm playing on Switch. You can record up to 30 seconds of video footage by holding down the capture button.

Yeah but it just starts recording from when you hit the button, right? Pretty sure on PS4 you can snip a video from something that's already occurred which makes it way more convenient.
http://i.imgur.com/wUDbB3O.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZMxzLso.jpg

User Info: ox0shadow0xo

ox0shadow0xo
4 weeks ago#39
LonelyGoomba posted...
DUBTuner posted...
The problem is the game lacking intelligence to spawn you in a safe place when you fall off the track.

It did

Every time you just drove straight and got hit you had time to turn and avoid

the only one he could have avoided was the nitro crate to be fair

He could of drifted left to avoid the mask he also had time to dodge the orb you could see it on the map

Dude, you're full of it. If you watch the video, he got hit by the mask with no other player near him. That's lag, and there's no way you can predict that. And again, if you watch the video, the warp orb wasn't on the map at all until he got hit. It literally came from a player directly behind him. If you can dodge a warp orb point blank like that then kudos to you, you're a ctr god. But to me, that was unavoidable.

I love this game, but the i-frames after being hit/dropped back on the track need to be longer.
PSN - NoxObscuras

User Info: D_Winds

D_Winds
4 weeks ago#40
It be like that.
Look up at the Sky.....there must be a Fantasy.
  • Topic Archived