• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
4 weeks ago#11
ArroganceMalice posted...
LonelyGoomba posted...
DUBTuner posted...
The problem is the game lacking intelligence to spawn you in a safe place when you fall off the track.

It did

Every time you just drove straight and got hit you had time to turn and avoid

the only one he could have avoided was the nitro crate to be fair

He could of drifted left to avoid the mask he also had time to dodge the orb you could see it on the map

No, I couldn't. Neither could you or anyone else.

User Info: LonelyGoomba

LonelyGoomba
4 weeks ago#12
How is he gonna even be able to predict a mask is gonna go down the middle of the track (as he is mid air and can't even see properly due to lag no less)
That's too unrealistic to blame him for. For all he knew the mask could be on the left or right side.
Retro reviews at
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
4 weeks ago#13
DUBTuner posted...
LonelyGoomba posted...
DUBTuner posted...
The problem is the game lacking intelligence to spawn you in a safe place when you fall off the track.

It did

Every time you just drove straight and got hit you had time to turn and avoid

the only one he could have avoided was the nitro crate to be fair

He could of drifted left to avoid the mask he also had time to dodge the orb you could see it on the map

No, I couldn't. Neither could you or anyone else.

Yes I could and so could others, you didn’t use the information available to you or make any effort to evade instead driving straight
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

ArroganceMalice
4 weeks ago#14
LonelyGoomba posted...
How is he gonna even be able to predict a mask is gonna go down the middle of the track (as he is mid air and can't even see properly due to lag no less)
That's too unrealistic to blame him for. For all he knew the mask could be on the left or right side.

You can hear the mask
You can look behind you
He drove straight he had time to jump at an angle to avoid

User Info: LonelyGoomba

LonelyGoomba
4 weeks ago#15
You say that but, you can't hear the mask in the video. Likely due to lag, I doubt he would be able to adjust midair anyway. I mean come on, why are you gonna fall of a track and then immediately look behind you? How many times does that ever happen? You're relying too much on hindsight.

You're being ridiculous here.
Retro reviews at
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 weeks ago#16
You can hear the mask
You can look behind you

This is bulls***. Sometimes you don't hear the mask, and looking behind you while driving as fast as you need to in this game is a great way to fly off the track. It's completely unreasonable to expect that TC would avoid that.
What doth life?

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
4 weeks ago#17
Yes I could and so could others, you didn’t use the information available to you or make any effort to evade instead driving straight

Nope. Just stop defending the game so hard, it isn't perfect. If you think it is,you're part of the problem. Online needs several adjustments, and many others here would agree with me.

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
4 weeks ago#18
Yeah listening for the mask and looking behind you is nonsense, because no one is gonna be able to do that 100% of the time.

However a good rule of thumb is to NOT stay in the middle of the track, because that's where a big chunk of hits occur (eg: warp orb, dudes with the mask). Staying off to the side is usually the safest bet.
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)

User Info: YattaRX8

YattaRX8
4 weeks ago#19
Sometimes I wish I wasn't playing on Switch so I could capture bulls*** moments like this. Had a race yesterday on Android Alley. Was in first place, got hit by a mask, followed by a bomb/missile, followed by another bomb/missile, which then pushed me into the train.

I was quite furious.
http://i.imgur.com/wUDbB3O.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZMxzLso.jpg

ArroganceMalice
4 weeks ago#20
@sly_1 @BumbleBee3229

Who’s wrong here me or TC?
  • Topic Archived