• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Does anybody know if the next grand prix starts right away?? :O

User Info: IngSlayer

IngSlayer
4 weeks ago#31
@ArroganceMalice probably wants Beenox to punch him in the face with brass knuckles. Because he enjoys dumbass bulls***.

User Info: UndyingStick

UndyingStick
4 weeks ago#32
SpunkySix posted...
That's still not a good reason for anything. "You're not being forced to unlock this through repetitive, dull grinding every day for a month, you can also just wait for some unidentified amount of time to buy the item in the shop" is a choice with no good option. Acting like those are the only two possible options is a false dichotomy.

Sure, for quite likely an absurd number of wumpa coins which you'll then have to farm yet again. Can't win this one, lol. It's just built to be an excessive grind.

User Info: Mynash

Mynash
4 weeks ago#33
@ArroganceMalice posted...
SpunkySix posted...
ArroganceMalice posted...
superfist posted...
It better not! Im sick of constantly needing to play this game everyday to get points and to keep my ranking! Its becoming a chore!

Then don’t do it, the game isn’t forcing you

"Grind dull daily tasks or miss out on content" is a s***ty choice. Stop acting like "well it's not literally forcing you at gunpoint to play" is a good retort, because it's not.

It will be available on the pit stop, you won’t miss out on anything

Stop being dramatic

Do you have a source on that? I am a bit worried that GP rewards will show up later but only as paid DLC, so if you have anything that'll put my mind at ease, I'll be thankful.
Kranky's FFXV picture blog: https://ffxv.crimsonkeep.com/blog/
"Why do you challenge the supremacy of Steve" ~ Steve - Dark Cloud 1

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
4 weeks ago#34
Mynash posted...
SpunkySix posted...
superfist posted...
It better not! Im sick of constantly needing to play this game everyday to get points and to keep my ranking! Its becoming a chore!

"Grind dull daily tasks or miss out on content" is a s***ty choice. Stop acting like "well it's not literally forcing you at gunpoint to play" is a good retort, because it's not.

Stop being dramatic

Do you have a source on that? I am a bit worried that GP rewards will show up later but only as paid DLC, so if you have anything that'll put my mind at ease, I'll be thankful.

Beenox have already said everything in the GP: Pit Stop or Nitro will be avaliable in the Pit Stop at some point in the future. The only thing we aren't 100% on is the Champion Kart.

User Info: Mynash

Mynash
4 weeks ago#35
Hypnofeet posted...
Mynash posted...
SpunkySix posted...
superfist posted...

Stop being dramatic

Beenox have already said everything in the GP: Pit Stop or Nitro will be avaliable in the Pit Stop at some point in the future. The only thing we aren't 100% on is the Champion Kart.

That's a relief. Let's hope they stick to their word, then.
Kranky's FFXV picture blog: https://ffxv.crimsonkeep.com/blog/
"Why do you challenge the supremacy of Steve" ~ Steve - Dark Cloud 1
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Does anybody know if the next grand prix starts right away?? :O
  • Topic Archived