• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Does anybody know if the next grand prix starts right away?? :O

User Info: OmegaXXII

OmegaXXII
4 weeks ago#11
GodOfTheSun posted...
<constant GP is a good thing. I don't want to wait for the next year to get the remaining ND characters, the CTTR characters, Velo and Rilla Roo.

I get what you are saying and yes I would rather they release them out as soon as possible rather than running the risk and the possibility of having them as unreleased/cancelled content, however that is very unlikely to happen.

What people including myself want is a break in between Grand Prix events while still being consistent. Doesn't need to be a long ass break either, at least 1 to 2 weeks in between them should be good so that people aren't so burnt out from the NP grind. All future GP's should last 3 weeks at maximum. From what I've noticed, from this board at least is that most people already got everything from the GP and are already sick of it and just want it to end so a duration of 3 weeks would be perfect.
https://psnprofiles.com/OmegaXXlI

User Info: Kokorolookalike

Kokorolookalike
4 weeks ago#12
Yes they should release them with a maximum of a week between maybe 2 at the most. What we should ask for is that at the end of each GP your ending NP should equal some amount of wumpa coins (either 1NP=1WC or half of your NP=WC).
I LOVE JOHN CENA SO MUCH THAT I HOPE HE COULD BE IN A GAME LIKE DOAX......SERISOULY.
DESIGNER OF THE THUG RIG HALLOWEEN 2017 DOA5LR COSTUME!

User Info: Hypnofeet

Hypnofeet
4 weeks ago#13
It's not.

But we don't know the date of the next one.

User Info: ox0shadow0xo

ox0shadow0xo
4 weeks ago#14
OmegaXXII posted...
GodOfTheSun posted...
<constant GP is a good thing. I don't want to wait for the next year to get the remaining ND characters, the CTTR characters, Velo and Rilla Roo.

I get what you are saying and yes I would rather they release them out as soon as possible rather than running the risk and the possibility of having them as unreleased/cancelled content, however that is very unlikely to happen.

What people including myself want is a break in between Grand Prix events while still being consistent. Doesn't need to be a long ass break either, at least 1 to 2 weeks in between them should be good so that people aren't so burnt out from the NP grind. All future GP's should last 3 weeks at maximum. From what I've noticed, from this board at least is that most people already got everything from the GP and are already sick of it and just want it to end so a duration of 3 weeks would be perfect.

I'd gladly take a 1 week long GP. It's a good idea on paper, but the repetition is not fun enough to make me want to do it for 3 or 4 weeks. Just adjust the nitro rates accordingly and call it a day.
PSN - NoxObscuras

User Info: Edelweiss-II

Edelweiss-II
4 weeks ago#15
Probably around August 3rd and 5th.

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
4 weeks ago#16
ox0shadow0xo posted...
OmegaXXII posted...
GodOfTheSun posted...

I'd gladly take a 1 week long GP. It's a good idea on paper, but the repetition is not fun enough to make me want to do it for 3 or 4 weeks. Just adjust the nitro rates accordingly and call it a day.

1 week wouldn’t give enough time for everyone to play not everyone gets on daily

And I don’t want to think of the track quality if they are pumping them out weekly
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: ox0shadow0xo

ox0shadow0xo
4 weeks ago#17
ArroganceMalice posted...
ox0shadow0xo posted...
OmegaXXII posted...
GodOfTheSun posted...

1 week wouldn’t give enough time for everyone to play not everyone gets on daily

And I don’t want to think of the track quality if they are pumping them out weekly

That's why I said adjust the nitro rates. It took me about 2.5 weeks to reach motorsport Tawna, so I'm not expecting everyone to be able to reach 42k in a week with the current earnings. Make it faster (like 4-5x faster) then repeat the GP every other week until the next one is ready. People would unlock things quickly, so it would feel like less of a chore. And if people miss the first week, they can catch the next one.

As it is now, I'm probably not going to bother with the next GP. I will have the champion kart from this one and I don't care enough about baby characters to grind like this again for 2+ weeks.
PSN - NoxObscuras

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 weeks ago#18
I don't want a long wait, just give us one week to cool off. That's all I ask.
What doth life?

User Info: AceJay

AceJay
4 weeks ago#19
I think they should take their time. Spread it out it out in seasons and holidays.
"Now you can shoot him in his gizzard and he just walks away laughing at ya', have you ever been shot in the gizzard?"

User Info: superfist

superfist
4 weeks ago#20
It better not! Im sick of constantly needing to play this game everyday to get points and to keep my ranking! Its becoming a chore!
IGN: Kevin FC: 1934-0718-2518
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Does anybody know if the next grand prix starts right away?? :O
  • Topic Archived