You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. You only need to play 1-2 hours a day to be in the top 5%"

User Info: UltraPlanet

UltraPlanet
5 days ago#1
Since the Grand Prix goes for 25 days that means we have to do 25-50 hours of gameplay to unlock this one kart. So much for „only“.

User Info: _The_Hitcher_

_The_Hitcher_
5 days ago#2
Playing 1-2 hours a day is more than is needed the way things are going.

I've missed days and on several just done about 45 minutes to get most dailies and I'm in the top 1%. On PS4 the NP pool is so big it really doesn't take much effort if you go in with that goal.

I have done all the themed and most of the pro ones when I had more time on some days, granted.

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
5 days ago#3
UltraPlanet posted...
Since the Grand Prix goes for 25 days that means we have to do 25-50 hours of gameplay to unlock this one kart. So much for „only“.

People sink hundreds of hours into RPGs and you complain about 50 Hours?

If it's too much time for you to spare, you'll have to wait till after the GPs when the kart eventually is for sale in the Pit Stop.

If you want it now, you'll have to put a little effort and mainly some time into it.

The condition isn't top 10 on either board and PS4 has really big player numbers on both boards...
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: TheOriginalMax

TheOriginalMax
5 days ago#4
Bulls***. I literally play that and am nowhere near the top. I complete quick and daily challenges every day. I think you guys are playing way more than you're letting on here.
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.

User Info: Dusk-HD

Dusk-HD
5 days ago#5
TheOriginalMax posted...
Bulls***. I literally play that and am nowhere near the top. I complete quick and daily challenges every day. I think you guys are playing way more than you're letting on here.

They are. I've done every single challenge, ground thousands of races, and used autofire to grind while I'm asleep. I'm in the top 10k. These people claiming to have a done "a couple challenges" to get top 1% are payed off by Activision.
Remastered in high-definition

User Info: BazzaPersonal

BazzaPersonal
5 days ago#6
I’ve done the bare minimum of daily and weekly challenges, and completed about half of the pro/themed challenges. Still in the Top 5%. Not hard.
I only deal in facts, sorry if you don't like it.

User Info: _The_Hitcher_

_The_Hitcher_
5 days ago#7
Dusk-HD posted...
TheOriginalMax posted...

They are. I've done every single challenge, ground thousands of races, and used autofire to grind while I'm asleep. I'm in the top 10k. These people claiming to have a done "a couple challenges" to get top 1% are payed off by Activision.

I cannot see how that can possibly be the case. I have done most challenges, just making sure to use as many boost items as possible, and can only spare up to 2 hours a day, if that. I'm in the top 5k and only have a few thousand points left to get Tawna's skin.

There is something you are doing wrong to be that much lower when also using autofire grinding.

User Info: Turbokk

Turbokk
5 days ago#8
TheOriginalMax posted...

This 100%!!! These people who claim they play even less than 1 hour a day and are still in the 5% are simply liars. I did every daily challenge, every weekly challenge and almost all the other challenges as well and i played at least 2 hours a day on average. I hover around place 40000 and since i need to be at least place 42000 to be in the top 5% i literally can't afford to play less then 2 hours from now till the end of the grand prix if i want the kart.

User Info: OmegaDimension

OmegaDimension
5 days ago#9
I'm around in the top 10k and that's from most daily/weekly challenges. I have beaten most pro and themed challenges as well, with most of it being from a 50% Nitro Bonus. I do hate the battle challenges though...

User Info: ColdBeaver

ColdBeaver
5 days ago#10
Turbokk posted...
TheOriginalMax posted...

This 100%!!! These people who claim they play even less than 1 hour a day and are still in the 5% are simply liars. I did every daily challenge, every weekly challenge and almost all the other challenges as well and i played at least 2 hours a day on average. I hover around place 40000 and since i need to be at least place 42000 to be in the top 5% i literally can't afford to play less then 2 hours from now till the end of the grand prix if i want the kart.

I've been playing 2-3 hours a day and hover between rank 1000-2000. No afk grinding and I'm not amazing at this.
(edited 5 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. You only need to play 1-2 hours a day to be in the top 5%"