• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Oh... So I guess that's that then. And here I thought I'd actually get Tropy

User Info: sacman64

sacman64
4 weeks ago#91
Apocalypse4seer posted...
sacman64 posted...
Update: I've unlocked Tropy's ghost with Coco. I can feel the win in my grasp but I have to head to work!

Nice man progress progress!

Still a touch frustrating. I only got his ghost unlocked because I got lucky with holding USF through the next turn after the three boost pads. Right after that turn I lost it.

User Info: ssjgohhku

ssjgohhku
4 weeks ago#92
sacman64 posted...
Apocalypse4seer posted...
sacman64 posted...
Update: I've unlocked Tropy's ghost with Coco. I can feel the win in my grasp but I have to head to work!

Nice man progress progress!

Still a touch frustrating. I only got his ghost unlocked because I got lucky with holding USF through the next turn after the three boost pads. Right after that turn I lost it.

The difference betwen unlocking him and beating him is only 2 seconds so if you managed to unlock him, you can beat him.

sacman64
4 weeks ago#93
Oh yeah, I know. I already shaved that extra second off. Just... Need to... Hold... USF...

User Info: Apocalypse4seer

Apocalypse4seer
4 weeks ago#94
sacman64 posted...
Oh yeah, I know. I already shaved that extra second off. Just... Need to... Hold... USF...

I believe in ya!
FC:4682-8632-4889
PSN:DeathForeseen

sacman64
4 weeks ago#95
@Ranticoot

@Ludacris01

@Apocalypse4seer

@BlueBoy675

I did it again! No where near as difficult as Cortex Castle but(!) keeping that USF anywhere beyond the three boosts was nothing short of luck for me. Still here it is!

https://youtu.be/avuSbx7OvUA

Apocalypse4seer
4 weeks ago#96
Nice man I better see him unlocked at the rate you are going!

sacman64
4 weeks ago#97
Oh it'll happen. From what I hear CNK tracks are cake and with the practice I've had online with them I'm feeling pretty confident.

Though I also hear Tiny Temple is pretty rough...

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
4 weeks ago#98
Knew you could do it. Great stuff.

Yeah the CNK courses involve knowing the course and not much else really. The shortcuts are generally easier than the ones in the CTR courses and once you know that and how to keep up your speed on them you're fine. Tiny Temple is tricky because that one requires you to use blue fire for a while. (Roughly half the course each lap. Oxide ghost does not drop it once he gets it. Yeah.)
Born to lose, live to win!

Apocalypse4seer
4 weeks ago#99
sacman64 posted...
Oh it'll happen. From what I hear CNK tracks are cake and with the practice I've had online with them I'm feeling pretty confident.

Though I also hear Tiny Temple is pretty rough...

That one you gotta build USF the first lap and hold it all of lap 2 and 3. Don't give up! Making me one proud person.

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
4 weeks ago#100
Good job TC! Keep it up. Oxide Station is the hardest one, so you've pretty much got it covered from here.

Beating Tropy is the first step to beating all of Oxide's ghosts
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Friend Safari: Steel (Mawile; Forretress; Excadrill)
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Oh... So I guess that's that then. And here I thought I'd actually get Tropy
  • Topic Archived