• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Are the Trophy Girls the best thing to ever happen to the Furry Community?

User Info: Chaos-15

Chaos-15
1 month ago#81
hanautaBOB posted...
Chaos-15 posted...
Oh come on, don't give me ideas.

Why not?

I'd love to see it.

Because I'm getting ready to go to bed. XD
I'll give it a whirl tomorrow. Haven't drawn anything in a while.
Accept Madoka as your new God.

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 month ago#82
Zeon posted...
instantly shunning, badly generalizing a whole group, rude for the sake of it, attacking ppl for liking harmless thing while acting like the victim

I'm not the victim. The Animals who suffer from Zoophiliacs are the victims and way too many furries cover for these people. The recent Zoosadism incident doesn't exactly help the furry reputation either. I'm also not convinced that a group that is formed around the celebration of a sexual perversion (Animals and Anthropomorphic Animals) is harmless.
Ihme elukka

User Info: Chaos-15

Chaos-15
1 month ago#83
0tus posted...
Zeon posted...
instantly shunning, badly generalizing a whole group, rude for the sake of it, attacking ppl for liking harmless thing while acting like the victim

I'm not the victim. The Animals who suffer from Zoophiliacs are the victims and way too many furries cover for these people. The recent Zoosadism incident doesn't exactly help the furry reputation either. I'm also not convinced that a group that is formed around the celebration of a sexual perversion (Animals and Anthropomorphic Animals) is harmless.

So.... Society as a whole? Cuz yeah I agree with that then.
Accept Madoka as your new God.

User Info: Zeon

Zeon
1 month ago#84
0tus posted...
Zeon posted...

Uh...most furries don't defend animal sex or abuse. That's a very sick minority. Key term MINORITY. Just like there's way more ppl who defend rape, prostitution, n pedophilia. But I'm not gonna sit here n say ''All humans are disgusting.'' I'll just shame the f***ed up minority.
Gfaqs Foxy Phantom Thief. Stealing hearts and breaking trolls.
Your unfriendly neighborhood kitsune idol.

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
3 weeks ago#85
Chaos-15 posted...
hanautaBOB posted...
You know what we need?

A "me and the boys" but with Tawna, Ami, Isabella, Megumi... all in their Racing suits.

Titled "Me and the Gurls in Matchmaking"...

Oh come on, don't give me ideas.

I would still love to see that... so if you ever see one (or make it yourself, Idk) I need to see it.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Are the Trophy Girls the best thing to ever happen to the Furry Community?
  • Topic Archived