• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Are the Trophy Girls the best thing to ever happen to the Furry Community?

User Info: Final_Prinny

Final_Prinny
1 month ago#11
0tus posted...
Kero the Wolf incident is the best thing that happened to the furry community. Exposes them for what they are.

I just looked that up...
... a warning to people not to look that up might've been nice. Assuming I read the right article.

But, I'd place money he represented the same percent of the 'furry community' that terrorists do of the general population. Don't judge an entire group by the acts of just one individual.
Prinny rule number one: All posts must contain at least one 'dood'. So here it is, dood.

User Info: JRaW_Experience

JRaW_Experience
1 month ago#12
The non-furry fandom when the Nitro Squad came out.
https://youtu.be/M2Pi1fljNyY
XboxLive GamerTag - JRaW Experience
PlayStation Network - JRaW_Experience

User Info: MakotoYuri

MakotoYuri
1 month ago#13
Lucario and Renamon is all they ever need
If you obey Lucifer and are 100% proud of it, copy this and make it your signature! RPGs Beaten: 666

User Info: Bahamut_Shin

Bahamut_Shin
1 month ago#14
great, now I want to hear furry comunity opinion about the trophy girls and have no idea where to find any.
* I don't speak english!! * Fc: 0018-3472-8988
Star Fox: Danse Danse https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/8281067008/hE56769EA/

User Info: ToveriJuri

ToveriJuri
1 month ago#15
Can I for once just like a thing from my childhood, that just happens to have anthropomorphic animals, without being constantly reminded that Yiffing is a thing that exists in this world. God I hate the internet sometimes...
PSN: ToveriJuri

User Info: SammyDeerzie

SammyDeerzie
1 month ago#16
I don't see how they impact any more than any of other characters tbh.
Don't have to be a furry anyway to like em. A lot of charm and personality in the animation makes them enjoyable to watch.

User Info: IngSlayer

IngSlayer
1 month ago#17
ToveriJuri posted...
Can I for once just like a thing from my childhood, that just happens to have anthropomorphic animals, without being constantly reminded that Yiffing is a thing that exists in this world. God I hate the internet sometimes...

Nope.

Nearly everyone has had their golf ball brains warped by deviantart, both the people into that crap and those who obsessively hate it.

User Info: Hambo the Hog

Hambo the Hog
1 month ago#18
Crunch can get it.
I'm sorry, but 10,000 of ANYTHING on a PS2 would absolutely destroy your framerate. It'd be like playing chess through the mail. ~johnboy1

User Info: BobbyBrownLove

BobbyBrownLove
1 month ago#19
Toan posted...
Lola Bunny in Space Jam was a mistake

User Info: ColdOne666

ColdOne666
1 month ago#20
Plz delete this topic.
FFX is the best game of all time. Comics are for kids. https://i.imgur.com/LJ3WSyB.gif . Germany and Great Britain should have been on the same side in WW2.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Are the Trophy Girls the best thing to ever happen to the Furry Community?
  • Topic Archived