• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Are the Trophy Girls the best thing to ever happen to the Furry Community?

User Info: Minjo26

Minjo26
1 month ago#1
Yes I think so. At least since The Star Fox was announced as top tier in Super Smash Bros.

User Info: Toan

Toan
1 month ago#2
Lola Bunny in Space Jam was a mistake
God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life.

User Info: gregcamhon

gregcamhon
1 month ago#3
Fur sure
PSN: Namyenoh
Switch: SW-5592-3895-5009

User Info: DerektheWilder

DerektheWilder
1 month ago#4
I hate Megumi now
PSN: DerekWilder

User Info: ABunchofPeople

ABunchofPeople
1 month ago#5
I've been seeing a lot of, "I'm not a furry, but..." statements floating around now. So I think so, too.

User Info: Kusanagi_Ibuki

Kusanagi_Ibuki
1 month ago#6
DerektheWilder posted...
I hate Megumi now

Ami though
"If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?"
This was never meant to be read, so CARRY ON!

User Info: PolarisCastillo

PolarisCastillo
1 month ago#7
Mewtwo still does it for me

User Info: generalguy64

generalguy64
1 month ago#8
We've had Krystal and Renamon for a while, and Isabelle and Toriel are still extremely popular. The Nitro Squad are some nice new faces, but I haven't seen that much of them.

The biggest thing for the furry community lately though is probably Incineroar and Wolf being in Smash. A large part of the community is gay.

And don't forget about the new Pokemon. I'm friends with an artist who already did lewd stuff with Alcremia.
My God this plot is all that I can take. I want to cry and jerk off into some pancakes ~ Dan Avidan

User Info: 0tus

0tus
1 month ago#9
Kero the Wolf incident is the best thing that happened to the furry community. Exposes them for what they are.
Ihme elukka

User Info: 878laststory

878laststory
1 month ago#10
0tus posted...
Kero the Wolf incident is the best thing that happened to the furry community. Exposes them for what they are.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. Are the Trophy Girls the best thing to ever happen to the Furry Community?
  • Topic Archived