You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. START YOUR ENGINES !!! -=PSN names exchange topic=-

User Info: hanautaBOB

hanautaBOB
2 months ago#21
DerektheWilder posted...
Can you change your racer display name or does it just remain your psn name?

It uses your PSN ID for that...

Too bad, since I used to Type in the Characters name rather than a Nickname of mine...

I don't know if anyone would want to add me for online since I basicly just go there for the coins and I would be conflicted by not being a douche vs coins... and yes, I did bad stuff to make sure I win (blocking Crates / boost pads) and... some times were a douche for the sake of it (Slowing down to multi hit the same racer, waiting in front of the finish line to finish driving backwards)...

If I was in a private Lobby I'd really try to not do that... but I always need to be a good guy irl, so sometimes I am a douche in games...

User Info: Dread_Breaker44

Dread_Breaker44
2 months ago#22
This is nice and all but are you lot actually gonna do lobbies?
Str8 Fyre
http://imgur.com/7p6uHzz

User Info: BumbleBee3229

BumbleBee3229
2 months ago#23
Dread_Breaker44 posted...
This is nice and all but are you lot actually gonna do lobbies?

Might as well post here, if the thought occurs.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

User Info: Jaykray

Jaykray
2 months ago#24
PSN: Quantifix

Just a fair warning: I'm a complete noob, as this the first kart racer I've played. Well, I played Blur a lot years ago, which is a kart racer at its core, but it doesn't have the powerslide mechanic.

User Info: GodOfDerp

GodOfDerp
2 months ago#25
This might be off topic. But xbox and switch users should get their own topic like this. Since this games board on those consoles are dead.
Anyone who defends microctransactions in a 60$, single player only game needs a hard punch to the face. Keep that stuff to free to play games.

User Info: OmegaXXII

OmegaXXII
2 months ago#26
PSN: OmegaXXlI

It's a bit confusing but the second"l" is a lowercase L

I've been playing CTR 99 since it came out on PS1, beat all of NTrophy's and Oxide's times back in the day, always wanted to race other fellow racers, finally.

Usually on during the evening.
"For all those born with nothing, there are those born with everything. Perhaps those who never notice the difference are the ones we should envy."

User Info: CarrieChan

CarrieChan
2 months ago#27
Woah a sticky!

User Info: sly_1

sly_1
2 months ago#28
So Bumble, Xsesh and myself got a lobby together earlier today and it was fun as hell.

Sadly we had to use message system instead of voice chat but it worked just as well.

Had a lot of fun with them, but we need more people for sure.
Also hoping they add Cups in the future for private lobbies.
PSN: Sly_Ravage [WTF]
Wolves of Tenacious F***ery; Happily Disturbed

User Info: hizumi84

hizumi84
2 months ago#29
PSN: Haruzak1

Been playing CTR and Crash Bandicoot games since PS1 era, so that's why I'm so hyped with this. I used to be good at CTR on PS1, beating most of my friends so I'm looking forward for a worthy opponents here. Also I have headset so we can party chat together.
Dying is easy, living is harder

User Info: IWasLeft2Die

IWasLeft2Die
2 months ago#30
My schedule pretty inconvenient so I can join occasionally but not super regularly.
  1. Boards
  2. Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled
  3. START YOUR ENGINES !!! -=PSN names exchange topic=-