• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: OsuDan12

OsuDan12
1 month ago#11
Yes it’s super fun but after story there’s more grinding here than a high school dance

User Info: The_Black_Mind

The_Black_Mind
4 weeks ago#12
It's just too grindy but it has its great highlights. But replayability can be slightly offensive with how the developers test your patience when the same crap over and over with really low rng for great iso but high rng for bad unnecessary iso. Then the character grind, costume grind, level grind, story grind...etc. You will be best to just play it a little over time than burn out playing it all at once because the grind is truly grindy.

User Info: Stefan1277

Stefan1277
4 weeks ago#13
The_Black_Mind posted...
It's just too grindy but it has its great highlights. But replayability can be slightly offensive with how the developers test your patience when the same crap over and over with really low rng for great iso but high rng for bad unnecessary iso. Then the character grind, costume grind, level grind, story grind...etc. You will be best to just play it a little over time than burn out playing it all at once because the grind is truly grindy.

I've to be honest: If they offered me a payed key to get all the characters and costumes every time I start a new game file, I'd gladly pay it.
Gamefaqs users in one article:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-behaviors-modern-world-only-making-worse/
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers