• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: asqwzx12

asqwzx12
1 month ago#1
After the DLC trailer from the game awards, I kinda took interest in the game (I had completely forgotten about it until then).
I have a voucher for the Nintendo store still untouched. Is the game worth it overall, there was a lot of complain on release but a lot of stuff might have been patched since.
3DS FC : 5198 3568 1843

User Info: QuantumWolf

QuantumWolf
1 month ago#2
Now actually would be a good time to get into it. A handful of stuff has been improved/added on since the game's initial release with the free updates, there's already a pretty hefty roster even without the two fighters passes, and the feeling of playing as these icons and characters and just beating the living crap out of enemies is satisfying.

I'd say buy it now or wait until 12/23 with the release of the X-Men pack.
3DS FC: 2878-9920-4061

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 month ago#3
well that depends, what is your experience with action RPGs? Or Marvel, maybe a little insight on what you like in games might help in what can be explained, afterall everyone has their own perception of fun

someone who loves games like this will of course say the game is fun while people who dislike it will say the game isn't fun, just need to see where you stand with gaming interests
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: asqwzx12

asqwzx12
1 month ago#4
Avalon64 posted...
well that depends, what is your experience with action RPGs? Or Marvel, maybe a little insight on what you like in games might help in what can be explained, afterall everyone has their own perception of fun

someone who loves games like this will of course say the game is fun while people who dislike it will say the game isn't fun, just need to see where you stand with gaming interests
I like Action rpg well enough, spent a lot of time on diablo, dragon's dogma, dragon age, witcher, etc.

Looking for something I can also enjoy even if I don't have too much time to play in general.
Is the online still active or can it be enjoyed single player without problems?
3DS FC : 5198 3568 1843

User Info: blissfuldissona

blissfuldissona
1 month ago#5
I highly recomend it. I havent played much online, mostly couch co op with wife and friends, or single player.
-Official Scorpion of Super Smash Brothers Ultimate-

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 month ago#6
then yeah if those are some games you like this game is similar enough to them as an action RPG

unfortunately online's kinda dead since this game was out for some time now, if you want to play online your best chance is to arrange something with other people
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: Stefan1277

Stefan1277
1 month ago#7
I loved playing Story... And then stopped playing once I finished. It becomes a grind fest that mostly is just... pure frustration in an attempt at getting the costumes and characters that are missing-- Which you can't even use in lower level play because you have to grind to be strong enough to get them.

If you're into endless grinding, this game is for you. If you just want to get content and casually play for fun, it definitely isn't since all these new costumes and characters require you to put a lot of effort into getting.

lol I waited for the Ms Marvel costume (warbird) for nothing.
Gamefaqs users in one article:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-behaviors-modern-world-only-making-worse/

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
1 month ago#8
I quite like it. This and Fire Emblem Warriors are why I bought a Switch. No regrets.

asqwzx12 posted...
Looking for something I can also enjoy even if I don't have too much time to play in general.

This game is perfect for that (imo). Games like Dragon Age and Witcher are great because of how engrossing they are - but, that can be overwhelming, too. MUA3 is very pick-up and play even when you only have 20 minutes.

User Info: Hydroflame20

Hydroflame20
1 month ago#9
I enjoy this game myself greatly It's a great game you'll def love it.
SW- Friend code .7365-9074-7028

User Info: jmmiller33

jmmiller33
1 month ago#10
Yes, the game is very fun. You should get it.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers