• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Metlmeta

Metlmeta
1 month ago#1
Sweet vindication! They announced at the Game Awards that we'll be getting Cable, Iceman, Gambit, Phoenix, launching 12/23!

Feels great to finally have some info and mondo excited for that lineup and to get playing.

What are your thoughts?

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
1 month ago#2
Cool but I just kind of dont care anymore since we dont get new story stuff. lol
Reiji Arisu, Elma, Wonder Red, Steve, and Rex as DLC!

User Info: RadiantViper

RadiantViper
1 month ago#3
ThE DlC iS CaNcElLeD YoU gUys

User Info: DUBTuner

DUBTuner
1 month ago#4
kaliskonig posted...
Cool but I just kind of dont care anymore since we dont get new story stuff. lol

Wait, it's just the characters? Seriously? What a f***ing rip-off lmao.

EDIT: just saw the trailer, they announced a new Danger Room mode. That's actually interesting.

User Info: jj889900

jj889900
1 month ago#5
Happy for the new characters and mode. But no new story?
And the lack of team members for the First Class bonus is suspicious...

User Info: Kung_Fu_Fighter

Kung_Fu_Fighter
1 month ago#6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbJ7PHxkTe4
"Those who want everything will end up with nothing."--Lulu, FFX

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 month ago#7
very exciting, these are excellent X-men picks in my opinion and I am already brainstorming some great combos with them already...would have like Rogue but ah well can't fit them all in...I mean the Xmen are massive with the great characters

also Metimeta, I feel you deserve a bit more praise for being able to keep a clear and RATIONAL head during this wait, when people were just posting annoying posts about why wasn't there any info releases, to people fearing the DLC got cancelled or even delayed

with people jumping to such conclusions it was nice ot see someone keep their cool
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: jmmiller33

jmmiller33
1 month ago#8
jj889900 posted...
Happy for the new characters and mode. But no new story?

The trailer shows a new 'story' in the same way as the MK pack (gauntlets)

Plus the Danger Room.

Increasingly likely that the 'stories' part of the expansion is in the form of gauntlets, for the FF pack as well.

Still, I'm hyped. I bought the expansion for the characters, period. Anything else is gravy.

User Info: MTJ33612

MTJ33612
1 month ago#9
I’m psyched!
DQ IX Fan

User Info: rugahboi

rugahboi
1 month ago#10
jj889900 posted...
Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Magneto.

Justification: All characters that originate from the first incarnation of X-men Comics.

Possible we may get Beast one day too.
i.imgur.com/KeE1bIk.png?1
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers