• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: avengerz43

avengerz43
1 month ago#1
I'm a veteran of the first 2 that I loved, and I enjoyed this game until I got to the end game material. I have a team of wolverine, Deadpool, punisher and Daredevil and all 90+ and trying to do the phi infinity rift to unlock Spiderman symbiote suit, hulk planet hulk suit and Ms marvel suit no matter what I do with ISOs I can not do some of the requirements much less beat some of the challenges. As well as the nightmare expansion I'm stuck on the glaive boss fight at the end of the game on nowhere and it's absolutely impossible and it says it's lvl 75 and here I am at 90+ on my entire team and can't get close to beating it. Very disappointed that they locked dlc outfits and such behind impossible difficulty barriers that require hundreds of hours of grinding. If this company makes a #4 I'm out.

Going to have to hang this game up as I don't have the patience to run another team up to level 100 just to beat a challenge to get a outfit. Very frustrating and annoying when game developers do this stuff.

User Info: jmmiller33

jmmiller33
1 month ago#2
avengerz43 posted...
I'm a veteran of the first 2 that I loved, and I enjoyed this game until I got to the end game material. I have a team of wolverine, Deadpool, punisher and Daredevil and all 90+ and trying to do the phi infinity rift to unlock Spiderman symbiote suit, hulk planet hulk suit and Ms marvel suit no matter what I do with ISOs I can not do some of the requirements much less beat some of the challenges. As well as the nightmare expansion I'm stuck on the glaive boss fight at the end of the game on nowhere and it's absolutely impossible and it says it's lvl 75 and here I am at 90+ on my entire team and can't get close to beating it. Very disappointed that they locked dlc outfits and such behind impossible difficulty barriers that require hundreds of hours of grinding. If this company makes a #4 I'm out.

Going to have to hang this game up as I don't have the patience to run another team up to level 100 just to beat a challenge to get a outfit. Very frustrating and annoying when game developers do this stuff.

I wouldn't know myself, but I've heard that if you significantly over-level, those rifts become easy. If you have team XP ISOs, maybe you could quickly level your team up to 125 or 150. If you are already frustrated with grinding, though, maybe this is not really a solution.

User Info: MarvelFireBird

MarvelFireBird
1 month ago#3
As I said to another poster, if you are not enjoying the game, then there is nothing I can say or do to change your mind. I agree about having to level beyond the stated level in order to beat many aspects of the game. However, if the player goes that route, most of the content is easy.

It's quite an exaggeration to state that it takes hundreds of hours to complete all of the content. This game simply does not have that much content, as of now. In the future, possibly, but it took me roughly seventy hours to complete everything in this game. I'm used to investing more hours than that when I play RPG/ARPG games.

As for locking outfits and characters behind rifts, the same was done in previous installments of this game, right? They were not called Infinity Rifts, but the same methods were used (through that and/or completing the game).

User Info: Metlmeta

Metlmeta
1 month ago#4
I wouldn't say that it requires hundred of hours of grinding. You can also get XP%+ that can help you very quickly level up characters if you want to.

I would very carefully try to plan your ISO-8 options and also make sure you're guarding / dodging at the right times. These forums and the MUA3 subreddit have a lot of great resources that can help you figure out something you might be missing.

What's your current team look like?

User Info: Sticky_Derp

Sticky_Derp
1 month ago#5
You can beat that stuff without any grinding, no need for levels or ISO-8s.

You are expected to have played through all the base game difficulties before nightmare though

You just have to play well. Don't walk into attacks, use synergies, etc

If you can't play well, you do have the option of grinding though, which is nice. The level cap is 150, so those missions should be a breeze if you grind.

If you don't want to grind... just play better.
https://youtu.be/MvYApd_X3aU

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
1 month ago#6
If it makes you feel any better, the Phi rift is home to the hardest content in the game. Everything else is a breeze in comparison, so you can at least rest easy knowing that you've got everything else to look forward to (if you haven't tried them already). Highly doubt any future DLC content will be that tough either as the 120 Gauntlet ended up being fairly manageable in comparison to Ultimate Alliance of Evil or the Thanos solo.

All of that said, grinding out a single team actually doesn't take all that much time. It sounds like you have your four that you like the best, so if you stick with them and run the Wakanda rift a bunch, you'll have them all overleveled with plenty of crystals to choose from to find a viable build for the remainder of Phi.

User Info: grumpyduckling

grumpyduckling
1 month ago#7
If you're struggling to complete a rift you could always revert to Ms. Marvel + Wasp + Deadpool + Daredevil just to get through the content that feels annoying.

Ms. Marvel and Daredevil have really strong spinning attacks that Wasp and Deadpool can booth shoot into to synergize. This melts enemies quicker than anything in the game. Aside from that, tossing HP recovery and defense ISOs helps, while filling the rest with damage. Then, just be smart about when you are using your Extreme attacks for damage and health return.

User Info: Just_Juleo88

Just_Juleo88
1 month ago#8
avengerz43 posted...

Or... you could go online and ask other players to help out with that rift. Ultimate Alliance of Evil is quite challenging...
Sw-5453-2440-1729

User Info: MarvelFireBird

MarvelFireBird
1 month ago#9
Honestly, it just seems like this person is not seeking advice as much as he or she wants to complain about that the game and announce that he or she is done. The person simply does not like the game and no amount of playing is going to change that idea.

User Info: Thor64

Thor64
1 month ago#10
MarvelFireBird posted...
Honestly, it just seems like this person is not seeking advice as much as he or she wants to complain about that the game and announce that he or she is done. The person simply does not like the game and no amount of playing is going to change that idea.

This.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers