• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LazorGuns

LazorGuns
2 months ago#1
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/8/6/8/AAcWPVAAAAdM.jpg

If Team Ninja ever made an X-Men Legends 3, this is my ideal roster.

What do you think?

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
2 months ago#2
You had me at X-Men. Another Legends game would be a dream come true.

I like most of your pics, but I would have to swap out someone for Polaris and Quicksilver.

User Info: MaxSterling86

MaxSterling86
2 months ago#3
I would love for an X-Men legends 3 (or any new X-men game really) to coincide with the current major shakeups in the Dawn of X books, and for the cast to reflect that.

So swap Psylocke for Captain Britain (or I guess it could keep Psylocke, would be neat to have both). Add Apocalypse, Black Tom Cassidy, Jubilee, Sinister, the Summers fam, Sage.

So so much they could and should and won't do. T_T

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
2 months ago#4
MaxSterling86 posted...
Jubilee

Isn't that Jubilee on the fourth row, fourth from the left?

User Info: MaxSterling86

MaxSterling86
2 months ago#5
u right

User Info: Azztec

Azztec
2 months ago#6
I would kill to get my hands on this roster. There are a few I can't place, who is the dark-haired fellow left of Longshot? Also don't have any idea who the guy between Domino and Deadpool is, nor the girl right of Juggs, though given how distinctive they look, I am sure they are instantly recognizable to more recent fans than I. Is that X-23 in the far bottom left?

Throw in Firestar, Boomer, Forge & Banshee/Siryn and I'm in heaven.

Playable Spiral would be so kick-ass!!
She told me I was utterly incapable of making a connection. I told her I didn't have any bars.
Gamertag/PSN id: Azzerrific

User Info: LazorGuns

LazorGuns
2 months ago#7
Azztec posted...
I would kill to get my hands on this roster. There are a few I can't place, who is the dark-haired fellow left of Longshot? Also don't have any idea who the guy between Domino and Deadpool is, nor the girl right of Juggs, though given how distinctive they look, I am sure they are instantly recognizable to more recent fans than I. Is that X-23 in the far bottom left?

Throw in Firestar, Boomer, Forge & Banshee/Siryn and I'm in heaven.

Playable Spiral would be so kick-ass!!
Madrox, Fantomex, Armor, and yes that's X-23.

User Info: Azztec

Azztec
2 months ago#8
LazorGuns posted...
Madrox, Fantomex, Armor, and yes that's X-23.

Ah! I was wondering if the first was Jamie, but didn't really have any reason to back up my suspicion. I know of Fantomex and Armor, but haven't really read anything since they've been prominent.

I should have added in my first post to include my vote for Polaris and Quicksilver, and Wanda too... screw Marvel's BS retcon; my Wanda's a damn mutie!
She told me I was utterly incapable of making a connection. I told her I didn't have any bars.
Gamertag/PSN id: Azzerrific

User Info: xxmvcfanxx1000

xxmvcfanxx1000
2 months ago#9
Any particular storyline or arc you have in mind for the main story?
FC: 3325-2584-3662
(message deleted)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers