• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jpv2000

jpv2000
3 weeks ago#11
Not dead, just feeling a little under the weather. The next DLC or even uniform update will perk it right up!
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)

User Info: The_Black_Mind

The_Black_Mind
3 weeks ago#12
I keep hearing the excuses for this game and seeing people wait and wait, but if this was Pokémon or Mario or any other popular game for Switch, the comments section would be brutal. I think it's dead honestly. But only time will tell. I don't want the game to fail. I enjoy it. But all you can do is wait and see.

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
3 weeks ago#13
The_Black_Mind posted...
I keep hearing the excuses for this game and seeing people wait and wait, but if this was Pokémon or Mario or any other popular game for Switch, the comments section would be brutal. I think it's dead honestly. But only time will tell. I don't want the game to fail. I enjoy it. But all you can do is wait and see.
Ok, the day this community sinks to Pokémon levels is the day I walk away from this board entirely.

To round up the Pokémon Sword forums for just today: someone posted a topic advocating for the harassment of shoppers buying the new game because they're "contributing to the problem" of Game Freak making decisions this poster didn't like. Suggestions including blocking their entrace to the store and shouting/waving signs at them. Another thread screenshotted an actual petition to get president Trump to block sales of the new Pokémon games in the US due to "poor consumer product quality" based on similar complaints to the first chucklehead I mentioned. And lastly, someone recently posted a thread brainstorming ideas for how to ruin people's experiences in online raids to spite them for supporting the game. The irony being that this person would be buying the game themselves to wage a one-human war against the folks that just want to capture a rare digital monster.

I would happily take the (admittedly) repetitive/circular discussions and dev excusing that we're having here over that level of toxicity. At the end of the day, it's just a game.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: jmmiller33

jmmiller33
3 weeks ago#14
kevin804635 posted...
I would happily take the (admittedly) repetitive/circular discussions and dev excusing that we're having here. At the end of the day, it's just a game.

This.

User Info: drwize

drwize
3 weeks ago#15
I guess we can wait and see, just shocked at the lack of promotion or even Black Friday sale.
Florida Gators: 1996,2006&2008 National Football Champions!
HopesPeak posted...
drwize posted...
I was expecting a price cut of some sort on Black Friday to move more units but I don't see MUA 3 on sale anywhere.

I was expecting that too since it's not a real Nintendo game. I'm guessing that since Nintendo did publish it, that they consider it as a Nintendo game anyway. A pity, I would've finally bought it were it on sale for half off or less coz I still haven't bought this game. $60 is just too much.
I had no prob paying $60 for Fire Emblem Three Houses, Link's Awakening, Daemon X Machina, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, etc. but all of those games actually look last gen, which is better than looking like a mobile game.

Lol at trying to find games online except for peak peak gamer hours. I enjoy it as a dumb fun game with friends, but even now my friends rather turn on Mario Kart, Smash, or, wait for it, RE 5!

Is RE5 or ReE6 active on Switch? I gave up on Mario Kart & Smash online. Smash's online is just the most broken laggy crap I've ever seen. Mario Kart kept making me lose points coz the connection randomly drops every 5 matches. Nintendo just really sucks at online. I know it's a Nintendo problem coz 3rd party Switch games like Overwatch have way better online, making me wonder why the hell Nintendo can't deliver as smooth an online experience on their own damn system.

These connection issues sound a 100% your fault. Never have lag in Smash unless a certain friend joins. He creates lag because his internet is meh.
Why not? SFW?
This is still one of my main 2 go-to games when I'm on the move, (it slips to #2 now that Pokemon is out).
It's just a great game to jam out with even if you don't have a ton of time to play. Also love that you don't have to think about it too much, just zone out and smack fools around to your heart's content.
It's not dead to me.
This isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is.

User Info: RadiantViper

RadiantViper
2 weeks ago#18
They released a game with mediocre combat and huge grinding ... not really surprising it didn't catch on.

Shame, the Marvel license deserves better than this.

User Info: ZannoL

ZannoL
2 weeks ago#19
Sure feels dead

User Info: Metlmeta

Metlmeta
2 weeks ago#20
Nintendo loves to stay silent and then spring updates last minute. I'll start to be concerned if we don't get anything by Dec 31st.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers