• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Zach_Frost

Zach_Frost
2 months ago#1
Hello everyone! : )

I am on a quest to get every character to Level 150. I have completely finished the game, have all gallery art (222/322 up to this point, before the next DLC releases), completed all Infinity Rifts, collected all costumes, and have every character to at least Level 100. I realize that I would make better time by just grinding my characters to Level 150 in the Omega Wakanda Rush Rift, but I miss the player interaction, and would much prefer to level up my characters with friends. So, if anyone is interested in joining my quest, I am happy to play whatever mode you want, whether you have some Rifts you haven't been able to get 3 stars on yet, want to get a high score in Gauntlet, prefer to replay the story or Nightmare, I am happy to assist you while simultaneously getting various characters to Level 150. It doesn't matter to me whether you are new to the game or experienced, I'm always happy to help out a new player just starting out or play with players who are further into the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 experience. If you're interested, leave a comment or DM me and send me a friend request (Nintendo Switch friend code is in my signature.) Thanks everybody! God bless!

P.S. I'll try to update how the quest is going and how close I am getting every so often. Here is my starting point from now:

Characters already at Level 150:
Black Panther
Hawkeye
Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Hulk
Thanos
Cyclops
Star-Lord
Magneto
Venom
Spider-Gwen
Miles Morales
Spider-Man
Punisher
Moon Knight
Blade
Morbius
Nintendo Switch Friend Code - SW-8102-6033-1549
PlayStation Username - Zach_Frost_ - Please feel free to send me a friend request on both systems! God bless!

User Info: Transliteration

Transliteration
2 months ago#2
Wow. I’m not nearly that far. Only Spider-man at level 100. Most rifts not cleared.
Why not? SFW?

Zach_Frost
2 months ago#3
I sent you a PM, Transliteration. I'm happy to help on the Infinity Rifts, and I can get some XP while doing them.
PlayStation Username - Zach_Frost_ - Please feel free to send me a friend request on both systems! God bless!

User Info: Thor64

Thor64
2 months ago#4
That’s very nice that you’re offering yourself to play with others. Very commendable.

I’m used to playing with just myself but maybe in the near future I’ll take you up on that.

User Info: Charles_V

Charles_V
2 months ago#5
I really hope you can do a Co-op Zach. Also do you use Switch Online?

Zach_Frost
2 months ago#6
Thor64 posted...
That’s very nice that you’re offering yourself to play with others. Very commendable.

I’m used to playing with just myself but maybe in the near future I’ll take you up on that.

Thanks, Thor64! That is really cool of you to say! I appreciate that!

Okay, just send me PM any time you would like to! God bless! : )

Zach_Frost
2 months ago#7
Charles_V posted...
I really hope you can do a Co-op Zach. Also do you use Switch Online?

I responded to your PM, Charles! Looking forward to playing with you soon! God bless! : )

Zach_Frost
2 months ago#8
I'm back with an update. I got 3 more to 150. Charles_V was a huge help with Falcon! Thanks Charles!

New Characters to Level 150:
Falcon
Black Widow
Wasp

I hope to be back with more progress soon! God bless! : )

User Info: Thor64

Thor64
2 months ago#9
Late to the party.

@Zach_Frost, sent a friend invite. Hope to play with you soon.

As I've said before, I like this community. Anyone else down, just let me know.

Zach_Frost
2 months ago#10
Thor64 posted...
Late to the party.

@Zach_Frost, sent a friend invite. Hope to play with you soon.

As I've said before, I like this community. Anyone else down, just let me know.

@Thor64 sounds good! Hopefully we can play some this week!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers