• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: xyonray

xyonray
1 month ago#1
So the way we got some information on updates previously has been Marvel minute on youtube.

Today they released the latest video, and there was nothing about MUA3, so I doubt there will be any update or costumes this month.

Kind of depressing that there is no support, or barely even any interest now about this game.

User Info: Ragiroth

Ragiroth
1 month ago#2
Ugggggghhhhh!!!

Why are they waiting so damn long to tell us who's in the Xmen pack? The Marvel Knights pack was revealed like 3 months before it came out!
Youtube Channel-Ragiroth: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMERPuPx-fmj454YDxDESg?view_as=subscriber

User Info: swongq

swongq
1 month ago#3
Would you rather them rush it and the DLC plays bad or them take their time to make sure everything run smoothly? This should be a no brainer

User Info: rabutearl

rabutearl
1 month ago#4
I gave up on this bore fest and tried ff on my phone, Way more fun and can play anywhere. I can actually kill the bad guys and it looks cool, not hit the bad guy with my most powerful attack only to be knocked on my ass mid attack by a pawn. This game has nothing other than marvel toons to play as. Period

Future fight ported to switch please.
Kajun Nation, Kajunation1965, Rababooi, robertandshe, @kajunman2050

User Info: Metlmeta

Metlmeta
1 month ago#5
rabutearl posted...
I gave up on this bore fest and tried ff on my phone, Way more fun and can play anywhere. I can actually kill the bad guys and it looks cool, not hit the bad guy with my most powerful attack only to be knocked on my ass mid attack by a pawn. This game has nothing other than marvel toons to play as. Period

Future fight ported to switch please.
Not all of us can stand gacha pay-to-win games. Here's a link to their board: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/152644-marvel-future-fight

User Info: SSJ3Broly

SSJ3Broly
1 month ago#6
I doubt ff will get ported to switch but I really hope it doesn't. It's only of those games where you can drop 100 bucks on it and barely scratch the surface on it. No thanks. Keep it mobile.
PSN:SSJ3Broly
Nintendo Switch FC:SW-6115-8322-2242

User Info: thenagan

thenagan
1 month ago#7
SSJ3Broly posted...
I doubt ff will get ported to switch but I really hope it doesn't. It's only of those games where you can drop 100 bucks on it and barely scratch the surface on it. No thanks. Keep it mobile.

gacha games aren't going to be ported lol I doubt that will ever happen.
PSN: SmileyGamer13

User Info: Reuan

Reuan
1 month ago#8
thenagan posted...
gacha games aren't going to be ported lol I doubt that will ever happen.
It has happened, but we can only pray FF stays where it’s at because it’s actually trash

User Info: xyonray

xyonray
1 month ago#9
SSJ3Broly posted...

My opinion, precisely

Also,

swongq posted...
Would you rather them rush it and the DLC plays bad or them take their time to make sure everything run smoothly? This should be a no brainer

I don’t think you were addressing me, but no, I don’t want them to rush anything. But I do think they could have added a few costumes since the last update in september. I was expecting the second DLC in November, and I still am. That being said, it’s ok if they wait one or two weeks before it to announce anything, but as someone pointed out on another thread, even a tweet is free and doesn’t take much time.

Something along those lines "Hey Ultimate Alliance fans, we have a few more costumes coming your way on october 30th! Happy Halloween!"

They don’t have to announce anything if there is nothing to announce, obviously, but really a month should have been enough for 3 or 4 costumes, without rushing.

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
1 month ago#10
*Mad World plays faintly in the distance*

I'm not surprised, yet I'm somehow disappointed. Was at least hoping for some costumes.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers