• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Wait, who said this game is hard?

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 month ago#31
its not a HUGE deal but you can replay chapters if you want to look for chests there's nothing you NEED NEED maybe some artwork or exp cubes, ISO's or ability orbs

but no on a harder difficulty I think the contests of chests are different, if you check the chapter select you'll notice it keeps track of how many of the chests you found in that chapter
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: TrueDozenMarks

TrueDozenMarks
1 month ago#32
MarvelFireBird posted...
So, I missed some treasure locations on my first playthrough. I was curious if I could get them on another playthrough on a different difficulty?

Which ones did you miss? Are they the boss-drop ones that come from fights you're normally supposed to lose your first time through?

User Info: MarvelFireBird

MarvelFireBird
1 month ago#33
TrueDozenMarks posted...
MarvelFireBird posted...
So, I missed some treasure locations on my first playthrough. I was curious if I could get them on another playthrough on a different difficulty?

Which ones did you miss? Are they the boss-drop ones that come from fights you're normally supposed to lose your first time through?

I think they are random chests found in Story. I'm not certain where in each chapter, but I am missing one or two in most chapters. I found the ones from fighting Corvus Glave and Proxima Midnight. I think I have the rest from boss fights though.

I just wanted to make sure I had all the ones that contained artwork. The rest are not that important. Speaking of Corvus Glave and Proxima Midnight, are there specific Isotopes that I should use when I fight them again at the X-Mansion on Superior difficulty?

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 month ago#34
yeah have high damaging ISO's lol, and try to build the meter speed of Extreme attacks and gaining HP from extreme attacks (both are in the alliance grid) or if you built up alot of cubes,level up for a quick refill of health and EP during the fight

I mean they act no different in superior but all the same they will hit pretty hard and you will want to end the fight as soon as possible
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: MarvelFireBird

MarvelFireBird
1 month ago#35
Avalon64 posted...
yeah have high damaging ISO's lol, and try to build the meter speed of Extreme attacks and gaining HP from extreme attacks (both are in the alliance grid) or if you built up alot of cubes,level up for a quick refill of health and EP during the fight

I mean they act no different in superior but all the same they will hit pretty hard and you will want to end the fight as soon as possible

The latter was what I was doing in the fight against them. I hate to see how they are going to hit on Ultimate. They're jerks.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Wait, who said this game is hard?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers