• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Wait, who said this game is hard?

User Info: MarvelFireBird

MarvelFireBird
2 months ago#21
rabutearl posted...
How many topics does this deserve, enough already, there is already a topic about people complaining that this game isn’t hard , it’s a post RIGHT ABOVE THIS ONE, we get it, you don’t think it’s hard.

You know you didn't have to come into my thread and post, correct?

User Info: Dark_SilverX

Dark_SilverX
2 months ago#22
kevin804635 posted...
All hail the mighty MarvelFireBird, conqueror of games. We are not worthy.

This. He is the Trump of Marvel games.
I support Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo.
don't compare games to feces -- if you've an opinion worth mentioning, do so civilly

MarvelFireBird
2 months ago#23
Dark_SilverX posted...
kevin804635 posted...
All hail the mighty MarvelFireBird, conqueror of games. We are not worthy.

This. He is the Trump of Marvel games.

Well, at least you all are discussing something on this board, even if it's not the game.

User Info: TrueDozenMarks

TrueDozenMarks
2 months ago#24
Yep, the only minor inconvenience I had when playing through were the two main boss fights in the Dark Dimension. I was probably a little under-leveled at the time, but other than that the game is pretty easy until you get to the late-game Trials and such if you're going for all the rewards. Even then it's not absolutely terrible or anything.

MarvelFireBird
2 months ago#25
TrueDozenMarks posted...
Yep, the only minor inconvenience I had when playing through were the two main boss fights in the Dark Dimension. I was probably a little under-leveled at the time, but other than that the game is pretty easy until you get to the late-game Trials and such if you're going for all the rewards. Even then it's not absolutely terrible or anything.

Speaking of Dark Dimension fights, I had no trouble with them (at least on this difficulty). However, getting the third star for the Dormammu battle in the trial is a pain.

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
2 months ago#26
Try doing 3 starring Dr Strange's solo Dormmamu battle lol, not only must you be fast, you also have to hope he doesn't want to pull off his fire attack when you deplete his health down since he's completely invincible during that time and that eats up alot of time
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

MarvelFireBird
2 months ago#27
Avalon64 posted...
Try doing 3 starring Dr Strange's solo Dormmamu battle lol, not only must you be fast, you also have to hope he doesn't want to pull off his fire attack when you deplete his health down since he's completely invincible during that time and that eats up alot of time

Oooooohhh, I've read about that one. I have not started any of the solo missions yet as I've been focusing solely on leveling one team of people. However, I am sure that one will be quite painful, if I barely beat this one with four members. I have a couple of questions for anyone who is reading:

1) Do Isos stack? For example, if I use two Isos that offer a boost in 12.7% Extreme damage, does that 12.7% double?

2) What are the team bonuses for Loki, Magneto, Thanos, and Elektra (clearly X-Men is one for Magneto)?

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
2 months ago#28
Well Strange I realised is his specials are VERY slow don't use them when Dormmamu is standing, give him the best ISO's and actually his light attacks are the best thing you can use while throwing in some flames of the faltine, and extremes when he's staggered, use the dark Iso's the mindless ones drop and power them up to use on Dormmamu for the BEST damage

admittedly I needed to do this one a few times not cause it was hard (by then my strange was a great level to do it) but cause I would always be afew seconds off the third star lol

yes Iso's ALL stack so the more of the same effect you put on a charater the greater the increase, which is why Rainbow Iso's when you find reliable ways to farm them are far better giving you two effects

as for team bonuses for the characters you mentioned

Magneto can be put under Anti villains as well AS Villains, forces of nature, and heavy metal

Elektra is an anti hero, femme fatals, women of marvel, marvel knights, agents of shield, martial artists, agile fighters, and cutting edge

Loki is villains, marvel royalty, gods and demons and family values,

Thanos is villains, gods and demons, ultimate alliance 3, family values and team leaders
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

MarvelFireBird
2 months ago#29
Avalon64 posted...
Well Strange I realised is his specials are VERY slow don't use them when Dormmamu is standing, give him the best ISO's and actually his light attacks are the best thing you can use while throwing in some flames of the faltine, and extremes when he's staggered, use the dark Iso's the mindless ones drop and power them up to use on Dormmamu for the BEST damage

admittedly I needed to do this one a few times not cause it was hard (by then my strange was a great level to do it) but cause I would always be afew seconds off the third star lol

yes Iso's ALL stack so the more of the same effect you put on a charater the greater the increase, which is why Rainbow Iso's when you find reliable ways to farm them are far better giving you two effects

as for team bonuses for the characters you mentioned

Magneto can be put under Anti villains as well AS Villains, forces of nature, and heavy metal

Elektra is an anti hero, femme fatals, women of marvel, marvel knights, agents of shield, martial artists, agile fighters, and cutting edge

Loki is villains, marvel royalty, gods and demons and family values,

Thanos is villains, gods and demons, ultimate alliance 3, family values and team leaders

Thank you, thank you very much. I will definitely keep this in mind when I tackle Dr. Strange's solo mission.

MarvelFireBird
2 months ago#30
So, I missed some treasure locations on my first playthrough. I was curious if I could get them on another playthrough on a different difficulty?
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Wait, who said this game is hard?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers