• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Wait, who said this game is hard?

User Info: MarvelFireBird

MarvelFireBird
1 month ago#1
I've been playing through the main story of this game and I am almost done. I have not found it, story mode anyway, to be challenging. I know there were a couple of board members who said that this game was hard, but I have not found that to be the case as of yet. The Infinity Rifts are the most challenging aspect (acquiring three stars); however, the main campaign is simple.

I probably should take into account that I am playing on Mighty difficulty, I have experience with previous MUA/XML games, and I have experience with RPG games similar to this one. There is definitely a lot more maneuvering with this game than required from previous versions, but I have not seen this terrifying challenge.

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
1 month ago#2
All hail the mighty MarvelFireBird, conqueror of games. We are not worthy.

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
1 month ago#3
It certainly is harder compared to a lot of other Switch games. Especially if you're underleveled.

But yes, a lot of it is pretty exaggerated. We live in the age where Dark Souls is the go to example of a "hard" game when it's nothing compared to plenty of NES and SNES games, or even something more recent like Cuphead.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus

User Info: Leqesai

Leqesai
1 month ago#4
kevin804635 posted...

Qfe

Gloatfaqs ftw

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 month ago#5
trying to do it raw I am sure no doubt is hard and I mean playing straight through and ignoring ALL the rifts, ISO-8's and the Alliance grid

but like anything with proper preparation you can get it down to a science lol
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

MarvelFireBird
1 month ago#6
kevin804635 posted...

Haha, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come across that way. Before I played this game, I saw the thread discussing the difficulty level of this game. =)

MarvelFireBird
1 month ago#7
MarvelFireBird posted...
kevin804635 posted...

Haha, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come across that way. Before I played this game, I saw the thread discussing the difficulty level of this game. It was supposed to be cheeky. =)

Avalon64 posted...
trying to do it raw I am sure no doubt is hard and I mean playing straight through and ignoring ALL the rifts, ISO-8's and the Alliance grid

but like anything with proper preparation you can get it down to a science lol

Yeah, that's pretty much all games that are similar to this one. When I played X-Men Legends, the first time I played it, it was challenging. However, I played through story again and maxed everyone (available) in The Morlocks area and the game was easy after that.

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
1 month ago#8
MarvelFireBird posted...

It was supposed to be cheeky. =)

Likewise with mine, my liege.

MarvelFireBird
1 month ago#9
kevin804635 posted...
MarvelFireBird posted...

It was supposed to be cheeky. =)

Likewise with mine, my liege.

Hehe. Anyway, I'm enjoying the game so far and I purchased the expansion pack, so I'll definitely be putting in time with this game for a bit.

User Info: rabutearl

rabutearl
1 month ago#10
How many topics does this deserve, enough already, there is already a topic about people complaining that this game isn’t hard , it’s a post RIGHT ABOVE THIS ONE, we get it, you don’t think it’s hard.
Kajun Nation, Kajunation1965, Rababooi, robertandshe, @kajunman2050
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Wait, who said this game is hard?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers