• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jcgonzmo

jcgonzmo
1 month ago#1
Just finished Diablo 3 with my wife. Looking for a new game.

User Info: Avalon64

Avalon64
1 month ago#2
its pretty decent to play co-op though can be a little grindy...which for someone like me is never a problem lol, also if you and your wife enjoy Marvel Superheroes that will be a bonus
Can you taste The Angel's extraordinary skill?- Angel
Humanity alone possesses a God The power to transcend the now the inner God called possibility - Banagher

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
1 month ago#3
This is the second best one I own for my Switch after Overcooked.

User Info: jpv2000

jpv2000
1 month ago#4
I play it with my grandson and daughter. Great game for couch co-op!
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)

User Info: Cornstar

Cornstar
1 month ago#5
If you are going to play with just one set of joy-cons you will surely be disappointed. I would recommend the PowerA wireless controllers or doubling up joy-cons.
Cornnnnn sar

User Info: jcgonzmo

jcgonzmo
1 month ago#6
kevin804635 posted...

Overcooked 1 or 2?

User Info: mech dragon

mech dragon
1 month ago#7
No, this is not a good couch co-op game, especially compared to Diablo 3. I tried this game with my partner and we gave up as a team. This game feels like it was designed to be played solo. The camera is so bad when it comes to couch co-op -- it's not great for solo play either, but for couch co-op it's very jarring. Also, because the game relies so much on team synergy attacks, it's just easier to beat when your team mates are computers and automatically use attacks that synergize with you. So maybe my partner and I played it wrong, but MUA3 lacks the fluidness and fun of Diablo 3, a game that we both enjoyed together.
http://i.imgur.com/ZCcEmHO.jpg http://i.imgur.com/OHcGZ4e.jpg

User Info: xyonray

xyonray
1 month ago#8
Yeah, it's a lot of fun! I play it with my flat mate all the time. The camera is definetly a weak point, as others have pointed out, but other than that yes.

I can see the camera being a real issue if you play 3 or 4 people.

It can also get challenging at times which is also why it's fun to play with others.

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
1 month ago#9
jcgonzmo posted...
kevin804635 posted...

Overcooked 1 or 2?

1. Haven't tried 2 yet.

User Info: Porkimus_Prime

Porkimus_Prime
1 month ago#10
kevin804635 posted...
jcgonzmo posted...
kevin804635 posted...

Overcooked 1 or 2?

1. Haven't tried 2 yet.

Both are great but 2 is the best. Being able to throw in 2 is such a game changer
PSN: Porkimus Prime
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers