• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Madrox3

Madrox3
1 month ago#1
So I’m almost at 100% Here’s what’s left

3 stars on PHI. I can’t keep the AI alive on slim chance and ultimate evil. Also can’t figure out how to beat thane quickly enough on the solo.

3 gallery pics. All that is left from chests are beating proxima and Corvus on ultimate. Again, can’t keep the AI alive. I don’t know what the 3rd one is, unless the black spidey costume counts as one.

Any advice on builds?

User Info: DYuda

DYuda
1 month ago#2
For survive Stars i recomend equip your heros with Regen stone + damage Resistence stone
every time your health hits red, change characters and dodge until the regen stone works and regains your hp. This strategy will keep you alive during the fight.

you can use tanks heros like: colosus/ghostrider/luke cage
or regen heros like: wolwerine/deadpool

about the time star i suggest you complete Lab and farm some rainbow stones to improvise the damage and stagger.
you can use ms.marvel + wasp and do Synergy combo to quickly defeat bosses

Madrox3
1 month ago#3
DYuda posted...
For survive Stars i recomend equip your heros with Regen stone + damage Resistence stone
every time your health hits red, change characters and dodge until the regen stone works and regains your hp. This strategy will keep you alive during the fight.

you can use tanks heros like: colosus/ghostrider/luke cage
or regen heros like: wolwerine/deadpool

about the time star i suggest you complete Lab and farm some rainbow stones to improvise the damage and stagger.
you can use ms.marvel + wasp and do Synergy combo to quickly defeat bosses

The time star is a solo with Thanos, so synergy isn’t a thing. Best I’ve managed is 80% in four minutes before dying. I was using my best orange, then purple when energy runs out, and repeating.

User Info: LettuceJUMP

LettuceJUMP
1 month ago#4
If your thanos isn’t level 100 yer, use cubes mid battle to bring his level up and gives you full health? Haven’t done just suggesting. I have 27/30 too

Madrox3
1 month ago#5
He’s level 100. Which I’ve been regretting for a few days now.
  • Topic Archived