• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Psiarrowmint

Psiarrowmint
1 month ago#1
So I am kind of confused about starting a new game. I would like to start on a higher difficulty however it is not letting me transfer any of my stuff over from my Friendly game. Do I need to beat the chapter select on Mighty Difficulty?

Because every time I click on new game it says “If you select a file with already saved content it will be overwritten”

What do I need to do?

User Info: MrMolinaro

MrMolinaro
1 month ago#2
You should just be able to hit Continue to restart on a higher difficulty after beating the game. New Game will overwrite your save from what I understand.

User Info: Psiarrowmint

Psiarrowmint
1 month ago#3
MrMolinaro posted...
You should just be able to hit Continue to restart on a higher difficulty after beating the game. New Game will overwrite your save from what I understand.

Alright thank you, so does beating some of the chapter selects for mighty unlock more of the infinity trials? Or is it only superior?

User Info: dm9982

dm9982
1 month ago#4
Friendly/Mighty share unlocks. Superior has its own, and Ultimate its own.

To “New game+” on lower diff, just do chap select.
PSN/NS = Dm9982
Now Playing - Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, Wasteland 2, FE: Three Houses, Graveyard Keeper, Ever Oasis, and Fantasy Life

User Info: MrMolinaro

MrMolinaro
1 month ago#5
Psiarrowmint posted...
MrMolinaro posted...

Alright thank you, so does beating some of the chapter selects for mighty unlock more of the infinity trials? Or is it only superior?

Friendly/Mighty have the same rifts and boxes. Superior and Ultimate have new rifts and boxes for both difficulties.
  • Topic Archived