• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
4 weeks ago#11
Laurens_Tomas posted...
kevin804635 posted...
MercwithMouth82 posted...
For Thor I want his Ultimate outfit with ultimate Mjölnir.

I hope they get creative with Spidey. Symbiote would be a disappointment...

How DARE you have that opinion, the black suit is the best thing ever.

It's really not. It's played out and boring. If we're only getting one alt per character, it would be a waste to do that rather than something more unique.

User Info: TheGman

TheGman
4 weeks ago#12
kevin804635 posted...
Laurens_Tomas posted...
kevin804635 posted...

It's really not. It's played out and boring. If we're only getting one alt per character, it would be a waste to do that rather than something more unique.

Hey I'm not afraid to admit that I prefer classic comic "Pretty Boy" Thor, what Spider-Man alternate suit are you looking hoping for?
(message deleted)

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
4 weeks ago#14
I don't know why that person cut the rest of my post, but I jokingly suggested Bagman. But in all seriousness, I really want the Future Foundation suit. The Captain Universe variant would be my second choice.

User Info: Laurens_Tomas

Laurens_Tomas
4 weeks ago#15
kevin804635 posted...
I don't know why that person cut the rest of my post, but I jokingly suggested Bagman. But in all seriousness, I really want the Future Foundation suit. The Captain Universe variant would be my second choice.

kevin804635 posted...
Laurens_Tomas posted...
kevin804635 posted...

It's been used a lot, sure, maybe even lost some of it's value because of it. But even without the story behind it, if I had to pick a suit based on appearance alone, I'd still pick the black suit. I don't care about whether it's been done before, I just want an awesome looking suit.

Having said that, Kaines Scarlet Spider, Hooded Ben Reilly, Spider Armor mark 4, Ultimate Spider-Man,
PS4 Advanced Suit, and Homecoming are suits I wouldn't have a problem with seeing in the game.

Personally, future foundation? No thanks, not my thing, regular or inverted.
I WANT PICTURES OF SPIDER-MAN!!

User Info: NoBammas

NoBammas
4 weeks ago#16
I want Old Man Logan for Wolverine. If I can't have that then a casual look for Wolverine (tank and jeans) would suffice I suppose
PSN: NoBammas
DFFOO: 150851678

User Info: richy90

richy90
4 weeks ago#17
Yeah I want a Wolverine casual costume too.

I'm a bit underwhelmed by Storm having her 2nd color as white, because it's not exactly her 90s costume and that discards it as the alt, so I guess they'll give her the mohawk or something. Still, would rather have Ultimate or Astonishing X-men Storm.

Since Cyclops is being added with his best costume, I don't care a lot if they give him a second one, but Ultimate or Age of Apocalypse would be cool too.

X-Men posted...
Does anyone know when the next DLC is being released?

30 August, Cyclops, Colossus and 3 alt costumes: Hulk, Spiderman and Captain Marvel

User Info: EHeroHaneKuribo

EHeroHaneKuribo
4 weeks ago#18
richy90 posted...
Yeah I want a Wolverine casual costume too.

I'm a bit underwhelmed by Storm having her 2nd color as white, because it's not exactly her 90s costume and that discards it as the alt, so I guess they'll give her the mohawk or something. Still, would rather have Ultimate or Astonishing X-men Storm.

Since Cyclops is being added with his best costume, I don't care a lot if they give him a second one, but Ultimate or Age of Apocalypse would be cool too.

30 August, Cyclops, Colossus and 3 alt costumes: Hulk, Spiderman and Captain Marvel

Nooo. His 90's costume as his default and then with either his 90's costume but in black and with short sleeves or his 90's costume but with no sleeves and long hair? They would be terrible choices for Cyclops' alts! He's already got a hair-showing default costume and he doesn't need any more. That itch has been scratched.

Cyclops really needs a hooded-look for his alt. While I hope they don't go for his bland original or Astonishing costumes, the best choices would be the Phoenix Five costume... but I wouldn't be opposed to his Marvel Now or Secret Wars Phoenix costume just because they're really unique. Best case scenartio would be Colossus and Cyclops having matching Phoenix Five alts.

• Topic Archived