• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheGman

TheGman
4 weeks ago#1
Is anyone else wishing to get a non bearded Thor alternate? or to have multiple alternates like in the original ultimate alliance.

User Info: MercwithMouth82

MercwithMouth82
4 weeks ago#2
For Thor I want his Ultimate outfit with ultimate Mjölnir.
GT&PSN:MercwithMouth82/Friendcode:5344-0132-5074 YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso
--- My common sense is tingling

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
4 weeks ago#3
MercwithMouth82 posted...

Agreed. Not super jazzed about a beardless look.

I hope they get creative with Spidey. Symbiote would be a disappointment as would Iron or Scarlet Spiders. I want them to get something totally out of left field like the Bagman suit. Captain Universe would be fun as well.

User Info: richy90

richy90
4 weeks ago#4
Ultimate here too.

I want a lot of Ultimate costumes indeed, but specially Thor and Colossus.

User Info: MercwithMouth82

MercwithMouth82
4 weeks ago#5
richy90 posted...
Ultimate here too.

I want a lot of Ultimate costumes indeed, but specially Thor and Colossus.

With you there about Piotr.
GT&PSN:MercwithMouth82/Friendcode:5344-0132-5074 YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso
--- My common sense is tingling

User Info: xyonray

xyonray
4 weeks ago#6
Unworthy Thor for me. Specifically, I hope we don't get ultimate Thor or any MCU costumes.

User Info: Anti Hero

Anti Hero
4 weeks ago#7
kevin804635 posted...

Agreed. Not super jazzed about a beardless look.

I hope they get creative with Spidey. Symbiote would be a disappointment as would Iron or Scarlet Spiders. I want them to get something totally out of left field like the Bagman suit. Captain Universe would be fun as well.

They have to have the kick me sign for the Bagman Suit
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

User Info: EHeroHaneKuribo

EHeroHaneKuribo
4 weeks ago#8
Oh God. No Ultimate costumes! MUA2 had way too many, wasting a lot of the one-per-character alts, and most of them are just boring attempts at edgey looks for the characters. Infinity War Thor is pretty much Ultimate Thor but better anyway and Stormbreaker is moreorless the Ultimate version of Mjolnir as well.

I don't get why Ultimate Colossus' look is so popular. It's just a tight black shirt and pants combo with a yellow belt. There's not a single character who doesn't have a far better choice than their Ultimate costume.

Seriously. Deadpool, Juggernaut, Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Thing, Magneto (who actually had Ultimate as his default), Carnage, Venom and Wolverine all had their Ultimate costumes as their alt in MUA2. It was ridiculous.

User Info: Laurens_Tomas

Laurens_Tomas
4 weeks ago#9
kevin804635 posted...

I hope they get creative with Spidey. Symbiote would be a disappointment...

How DARE you have that opinion, the black suit is the best thing ever.
I WANT PICTURES OF SPIDER-MAN!!

User Info: X-Men

X-Men
4 weeks ago#10
Does anyone know when the next DLC is being released?
  • Topic Archived