• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Bunch of characters would like to see in Ultimate Alliance 3 (as DLC pack)

User Info: Batstick

Batstick
1 month ago#1
Sif,Cable,Havok,Beetle,Taskmaster,Spider Woman (Jessica Drew),Rogue,Cloak and Dagger,Nova,She-Hulk,Wrecking Crew,Black Order (Proxima Midnight,Corvus Glaive,Supergiant & Cull Obsidian),Juggernaut,Shocker,Alpha Flight,Howling Commandos,Carnage,Phyla-Vell,Crossbones,Penance,Firestar,Agent Venom,
Conan the Barbarian,Angela,Gorgon Petragon and Wave (Pearl Pangan). Here a lots of characters. This are characters could like have in Ultimate Alliance 3,but i fine having like 8 or 16 playable characters in Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order having more variety characters mostly villains,developers have miss opportunity didn't make Black Order (Proxima Midnight,Corvus Glaive,Supergiant & Cull Obsidian) as playable characters in the game. I hope they make Black Order dlc pack and hopeful have Brotherhood of Mutants pack with Juggernaut,Magneto,Mystique & Sabretooth

What guys & ladies think? What characters or team could you're like to seen as pack/playable characters in Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

User Info: thenagan

thenagan
1 month ago#2
Honestly I'd be satisfied if EVERYONE that was in the previous 2 MUA games was added. Let's just have them all pls. Even the version exclusives, give me She-Hulk & Namor.
PSN: SmileyGamer13

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
1 month ago#3
As of now unannounced, my top 10 picks would be:

Vision
Ant-Man
Quicksilver
Quake
Adam Warlock
Nebula
Namor
Nick Fury
She Hulk
Nova

I would add Beast and Gambit aswell but I'm 90% sure they are going to be in the X-Men pack alongside Jean and Iceman.
Top 5 FF games: IX, XIV, IV, XII, VII

User Info: Megatronus83

Megatronus83
1 month ago#4
Sinister 6 and carnage are my main wants

User Info: dorkman

dorkman
1 month ago#5
I will take Jessica Jones.
Switch Friend Code: SW-1913-5660-7511 Malsvir 3DS Friend Code: 1478-6242-6652 IGN: Malsvir

User Info: Adumigan

Adumigan
1 month ago#6
Wiccan, Hulkling, Kate Bishop, America Chavez, Iceman, Gambit, Jean, Rougue, Kitty, Jubilee/Dazzler
Thanks for teaching me man math, you all deserve a kiss

User Info: Merc123

Merc123
1 month ago#7
I really want Ant Man. He is one of my favorite heroes and even though Wasp is playable i still want him. They could make him really different from her too. Make him like his Marvel Heroes version where he was about controlling Ants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siqZRWlrSrg
Pawn: Bailey Jay: Fighter with Scather/Challenger(lvl 200) : Arisen: Kylo Ren
Pawn ID:0720-BACA-FFEB & Switch Friend Code: SW-1954-8440-8702 (nickname: SSM)

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
1 month ago#8
Adumigan posted...
Wiccan, Hulkling, Kate Bishop, America Chavez, Iceman, Gambit, Jean, Rougue, Kitty, Jubilee/Dazzler

Hell yea
*Throw up*
Top 5 FF games: IX, XIV, IV, XII, VII

User Info: yellowwolley

yellowwolley
1 month ago#9
Everyone from the previous MUA games should come as DLC imo.

I'd also lie to see

Polaris, Beast, Squirrel Girl, Jubilee, Dazzler, Ant Man, She Hulk, Namor , Jessica Jones
2DS FC 3239-3621-4530. Ign/TSV. UM Bruno/1041. Sun Amy/1856. X Kevin/1740. AlphS Krystal/1520.
Shiny list:http://tinyurl.com/yellowwolleypokes

User Info: RAIDERof_theARK

RAIDERof_theARK
1 month ago#10
Gambit
Jubilee
Dr Doom
Silver Surfer
Ryu Hyabusa
Ayani
Momiji
Rogue
a Sentinel
Professor X
Jessica Jones
Squirrel Girl
PSN: RAIDERof_theARK - XBL: RAIDERof theARK
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Bunch of characters would like to see in Ultimate Alliance 3 (as DLC pack)
  • Topic Archived