• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Can they ditch the X-Men, they're in every game.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
4 weeks ago#1
It was nice to see other teams represented for a change like the Inhumans, but please ditch the X-Men as they're always shoved down our damn throats and they had their own games.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: CUDIZONE

CUDIZONE
4 weeks ago#2
xmen > avengers
~trapped in the upside down~

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
4 weeks ago#3
CUDIZONE posted...
xmen > avengers

Avengers > X-Men.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: debonairdarklin

debonairdarklin
4 weeks ago#4
Your whining is lame. Don't like them, don't select any of them as your playable characters.
i can't use what i can't abuse, and i can't stop when it comes to you

User Info: Dbarr74

Dbarr74
4 weeks ago#5
WingZero0782 posted...
CUDIZONE posted...
xmen > avengers

Avengers > X-Men.

X-men > Avengers
PSN= Dbarr74

User Info: crabsmack

crabsmack
4 weeks ago#6
No

User Info: km1990b

km1990b
4 weeks ago#7
My philosophy is the more the merrier and that includes all teams and characters. And as far as the X-Men are concerned, there is no way they will not be included (now after the rights are back) in a Marvel game that is not specifically Avengers or Fantastic Four, etc.

Now that their film rights are back with Disney/Marvel, they will most likely be the next big franchise after the Avengers and begin to dominate the comic landscape much like the Avengers have since 2012.

Popularity is usally something that rotates, so I am not too worried about a particular group "taking over". I for one am happy that the game incorporates so many facets of of the greater Marvel universe.

User Info: xxIron_Dragonxx

xxIron_Dragonxx
4 weeks ago#8
Imagine getting mad about X-Men being in a game whose franchise is based off an earlier, X-Men title.
War never changes...

User Info: KainDjinn

KainDjinn
4 weeks ago#9
Like how the X-Men clogged Marvel Vs. Capcom Infinite
Il ny a pas des sots si incommodes que ceux qui ont de lesprit
PSN: mlsterben FC: SW-0792-9843-6791

User Info: Model_SX29

Model_SX29
4 weeks ago#10
*facepalm*
Okay, I'm just gonna point out that MvCI tried ditching the X-Men (and Doom), and that was at least part of why that game was a commercial failure.
Stupidity is not a right.
PSN: Fox-WYVERN, NNID: DrakeHavok
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Can they ditch the X-Men, they're in every game.
  • Topic Archived