• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. MUA: 3 one of the Switch's best selling games for 2019?

User Info: macrossdyrl

macrossdyrl
4 weeks ago#1
Sure seems that way. Plus it’s currently #1 at Amazon and the eShop.

It’s tracking very favorably...plus also releasing during SDCC also helped.

https://twitter.com/benjisales/status/1153013394905190412?s=21

User Info: Krow_Incarnate

Krow_Incarnate
4 weeks ago#2
Well-deserved. This game's a blast.
Hail Hydra

User Info: TonyRodney

TonyRodney
4 weeks ago#3
Nintendo got a winner on their hands. Could end up the best selling MUA game thanks to nintendo.
I once boxed my ferret and lost
San Antonio Spurs ForeverFan

User Info: Stefan1277

Stefan1277
4 weeks ago#4
I imagine it could have been it if nintendo had put more marketing effort into it. The game is fun and so full of love letters to Marvel fans from both MCU and comics. It's insane.
Gamefaqs users in one article:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-behaviors-modern-world-only-making-worse/

User Info: ppleschamp030

ppleschamp030
4 weeks ago#5
hopefully MUA 4 will be a guarentee with these sales. does Nintendo own the rights to MUA 4? or can marvel auction it off to the highest bidder?

User Info: DoctorDoom80

DoctorDoom80
4 weeks ago#6
I’m sure it will be.
Bnet: DoctorDoom#1357

User Info: Lds

Lds
4 weeks ago#7
Krow_Incarnate posted...
Well-deserved. This game's a blast.

User Info: thenagan

thenagan
4 weeks ago#8
Stefan1277 posted...
I imagine it could have been it if nintendo had put more marketing effort into it. The game is fun and so full of love letters to Marvel fans from both MCU and comics. It's insane.

yeah shame this game is basically going to be DESTROYED by FE, Pokemon, & Link's Awakening lol
It still might become a best seller, but this year is jam-packed by hard hitting Nintendo games, it'll be like the 6th or 7th best seller, maybe
PSN: SmileyGamer13

User Info: SuperSonicDBZ

SuperSonicDBZ
4 weeks ago#9
This is good news. It will be a top seller for sure... at least until Summer ends.

With Luigi Mansion 3 & Pokemon also coming out later this year, MUA3 will have to work hard to even make the top 5.

It should be in the top 10 though. Animal Crossing is now a 2020 game. Astral Chain and Fire Emblem might make it to the top 10 too, but those two alone with LM3 and Pokemon won't push MUA3 out of the top 10.
If you want me to specifically reply to something you are saying, @ me. I don't always check a thread after I post. :)

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
4 weeks ago#10
Probably.

Marvel is just as, if not, bigger than Pokémon was in the 90s + lack of competition on Switch.

I doubt more people want to have tea parties than fight Thanos.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. MUA: 3 one of the Switch's best selling games for 2019?
  • Topic Archived