• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. How about a Marvel Dynasty Warriors game?

User Info: Gmaster32

Gmaster32
1 month ago#1
This game is made by Team Ninja, and they also co-developed Hyrule Warriors with Omega Force and Tecmo Koei. So how about a Marvel game with Dynasty Warriors style gameplay? Wouldn't it be cool to see some Marvel characters doing one button crowd destruction attacks?

User Info: COKindBud

COKindBud
1 month ago#2
Please no.
It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in.

User Info: MonkeyMaster007

MonkeyMaster007
1 month ago#3
I'd be down for it.
When you Pick a fight with a devil, You better be Stronger than hell

User Info: Qushu92

Qushu92
1 month ago#4
I can't speak for everyone, but I'd play it. It sounds like it could work with the DW style. Cannon fodder enemies that look exactly the same, ie: HYDRA agents, Ultron robots, Hand ninjas, S.H.I.E.L.D agents etc. AoE attacks for heroes and villains that can clearly wipe out an entire army, a nearly endless supply of heroes and villains to play as and different ways to level up and upgrade them........ Yeah, I've thought about this a lot.
Yooooo Peoples!

User Info: ChimiChanga

ChimiChanga
1 month ago#5
RIP my wallet.
Error 404: Signature not found

User Info: Wealthyindiana

Wealthyindiana
1 month ago#6
That'd work really well, especially if the characters actually vary in playstyle with a big, interesting roster and some unique elements incorporated (like how Hyrule Warriors has the adventure maps, bosses and items to navigate, or the minor strategy elements and weapon triangle in Fire Emblem Warriors.)
Oh hai there! @_@

User Info: DKunderdog

DKunderdog
1 month ago#7
I would be down with that I tried playing original Dynasty Warriors series on steam but couldn’t play because I didn’t have the right controller but I did play couple of the spin off games (One piece warriors 3, Hyrule Warriors, Fire Emblem Warriors) and enjoy them. I would like that very much.

User Info: TheeDeputy

TheeDeputy
1 month ago#8
That could work ridiculously well. Wow.
"I Thought I Had It-- I Did. But I'm Just Fumbling Through."

User Info: ThinkingOfYou

ThinkingOfYou
1 month ago#9
COKindBud posted...
Please no.

Literally why not.
If it wasn't for Pokemon, I probably would't be as into video games as I am now.

User Info: cr14mson

cr14mson
1 month ago#10
Gmaster32 posted...
How about a Marvel Dynasty Warriors game?

Isn't this already..?
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. How about a Marvel Dynasty Warriors game?
  • Topic Archived