• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. I heard about the DLC pack pre order and i have some question about it.

User Info: RedLotusX

RedLotusX
4 weeks ago#1
Is the skin like the Enhanced Symbiote Spiderman skin from the Marvel Heroes Omega. I mean does it give Deadpool new emote or voice over or special abilities. I remember those pre order bonus skin in the Marvel Heroes days and it annoyed me that they never where obtainable after the game was released. Escpecially the Enhanced Symbiote varian which gave Spidy a completely new voice over and personality.

User Info: thenagan

thenagan
4 weeks ago#2
RedLotusX posted...
Is the skin like the Enhanced Symbiote Spiderman skin from the Marvel Heroes Omega. I mean does it give Deadpool new emote or voice over or special abilities. I remember those pre order bonus skin in the Marvel Heroes days and it annoyed me that they never where obtainable after the game was released. Escpecially the Enhanced Symbiote varian which gave Spidy a completely new voice over and personality.

uh no. It doesn't do any of that probably. The only costumes we have seen in-game so far have just been re-colors
PSN: SmileyGamer13
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. I heard about the DLC pack pre order and i have some question about it.
  • Topic Archived