• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Gamexplain Super Preview Discussion of MUA3

User Info: TheSwordsman100

TheSwordsman100
1 month ago#21
xyonray posted...
They played TWO infinity trials before saying they're not fun.... wow okkkk

Not only that but also stated people don't really care about alternate costumes.

User Info: richy90

richy90
1 month ago#22
SoopaMan2K posted...
richy90 posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...
ChimiChanga posted...
https://i.imgtc.ws/1iWNKQ1.jpg

Looks like the trials characters are Elektra, Magneto, Loki and supposedly Thanos.

Are you certain or "You" want it to be Thanos? Loki is sort of believable, though.

The Trials are mostly color variations, ISO's, and other things like EXP Cubes etc.

There are enough arguments to be pretty sure it's Thanos, if you have been following last news.

Yes, he sucks. But he's also likely.

I'm playing the game right now, unlocked quite a few trials, and there's no signs of Loki or Thanos. Every bit of news I followed up till is pure speculation or what characters people want. Loki is more believable than Thanos is all I'm saying. If you're right; Congratulations! I'll be sure to return and give you a medal. Till I get further and unlock more, it's nothing, but speculation.

I asume you have read nothing about Team Bonuses. There is one more character for Gods&Demons+Royalty+Villain teams and one more for Gods&Demons+Villain.

It's not something sure, but that's not speculaiton, it's math.

User Info: Mandobard

Mandobard
1 month ago#23
richy90 posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...
richy90 posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...
ChimiChanga posted...

Looks like the trials characters are Elektra, Magneto, Loki and supposedly Thanos.

Are you certain or "You" want it to be Thanos? Loki is sort of believable, though.

The Trials are mostly color variations, ISO's, and other things like EXP Cubes etc.

There are enough arguments to be pretty sure it's Thanos, if you have been following last news.

I'm playing the game right now, unlocked quite a few trials, and there's no signs of Loki or Thanos. Every bit of news I followed up till is pure speculation or what characters people want. Loki is more believable than Thanos is all I'm saying. If you're right; Congratulations! I'll be sure to return and give you a medal. Till I get further and unlock more, it's nothing, but speculation.

I asume you have read nothing about Team Bonuses. There is one more character for Gods&Demons+Royalty+Villain teams and one more for Gods&Demons+Villain.

I mean Adam Warlock fits that slot as well as Thanos

User Info: richy90

richy90
1 month ago#24
Mandobard posted...
richy90 posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...
richy90 posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...
ChimiChanga posted...

I mean Adam Warlock fits that slot as well as Thanos

And he doesn't fit in any other teams? If that's right, ok, but I think he meets some other criteria too much more clearly than Thanos, who besides Heavy Fighters and the so (depending on the moveset they create for him) seems ok with just Gods&Demons + Villains giving him bonuses.

User Info: SoopaMan2K

SoopaMan2K
1 month ago#25
richy90 posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...
richy90 posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...
ChimiChanga posted...

I can also say some of the DLC characters fit in those slots too. πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚ πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚ πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚
PSN, XBLGT, NNID: SoopaMan2K

User Info: Reuan

Reuan
1 month ago#26
Jak3_Ry4n posted...
xyonray posted...

Uh oh

To be fair, it ain’t easy. The average reviewer probably plays even worse than treehouse and that one guy who uploaded that early video

User Info: 7656198

1 month ago#27
Reuan posted...
Jak3_Ry4n posted...
xyonray posted...

Uh oh

To be fair, it ain’t easy. The average reviewer probably plays even worse than treehouse and that one guy who uploaded that early video

Its always so weird to me when reviewers are bad at games. You'd think that someone that plays as many games as they do and for a living they'd be better most of the time haha.
PSN: Snycher
Twitch @Snycherus & YouTube @Snycher

User Info: crabsmack

crabsmack
1 month ago#28
SoopaMan2K posted...
richy90 posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...
richy90 posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...
ChimiChanga posted...

I can also say some of the DLC characters fit in those slots too. πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚ πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚ πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚

To make that argument you'd also be arguing that NONE of the DLC characters fit ANY of the other bonuses, since they're all capped out except Villains, Gods/Demons, Royalty, MUA3, Avengers, Agile Warriors.

X-Men DLC alone would contradict that.

User Info: H_H_J_J

H_H_J_J
1 month ago#29
richy90 posted...
And he doesn't fit in any other teams?

Last I saw Iron Man doesn't have the Guardians bonus, despite a high profile stint there, new suit included. So either the team bonuses we saw earlier were still work in progress stuff, or they're done kinda haphazard, enough so that all bets are off.

User Info: COKindBud

COKindBud
1 month ago#30
Didn't see anything that would make me not want to get it. Looks exactly like what I was hoping for.
Good deal.
It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Gamexplain Super Preview Discussion of MUA3
  • Topic Archived