• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Magneto confirmed trial unlockable (not story)

User Info: Theonerayman

Theonerayman
4 weeks ago#1
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/600803858410897415/600804934543474749/20190716_174410.jpg
For Aiur!

User Info: ChimiChanga

ChimiChanga
4 weeks ago#2
Hmm... I thought we could unlock him in the story, but that's okay! I bet Loki is a Trial character too.
Error 404: Signature not found

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
4 weeks ago#3
ChimiChanga posted...
Hmm... I thought we could unlock him in the story, but that's okay! I bet Loki is a Trial character too.

Delusion.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: Azztec

Azztec
4 weeks ago#4
I'm thinking of his epic long-winded melodramatic speeches, and how the x-men trailer shows how he's the one to rationalise joining forces, and I'm imagining as soon as he's finished wind-baggin' he says he needs to see to some important business first. Ten minutes later, Beast gets a text:

Magz117 - 2 mins: Gunna b longer than I thot. Furreal tho, you gaiz need me, cum see me in the trialz. L8r m8

Magz117 - 1 min: *thought... damn auto correct lolz.
"So suave, I could charm the pants off Donald Duck"
Gamertag/PSN id: Azzerrific

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
4 weeks ago#5
That's fine honestly. He seems like a good candidate character for that. Someone people will really want and be willing to work for, but not necessarily integral to the story (once he loses his Infinity Stone based on what we saw in the trailers).

User Info: xyonray

xyonray
4 weeks ago#6
Azztec posted...
I'm thinking of his epic long-winded melodramatic speeches, and how the x-men trailer shows how he's the one to rationalise joining forces, and I'm imagining as soon as he's finished wind-baggin' he says he needs to see to some important business first. Ten minutes later, Beast gets a text:

Magz117 - 2 mins: Gunna b longer than I thot. Furreal tho, you gaiz need me, cum see me in the trialz. L8r m8

Hahaha that's perfect, pretty spot on of how he sounds in-game XD

User Info: Shik_stick

Shik_stick
4 weeks ago#7
Azztec posted...

Why can we still not "like " posts on here? Lol
A Cute Asian chick who likes to game? Check out Eveinodds on twitch!!
Eve@Eveinodds on twitter and Eveinodds on facebook and youtube!
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Magneto confirmed trial unlockable (not story)
  • Topic Archived