• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. New article from IGN on depth of rpg system

User Info: Theonerayman

Theonerayman
4 weeks ago#1
https://ign.com/articles/2019/06/20/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-teases-a-much-larger-and-deeper-action-rpg-e3-2019
For Aiur!

User Info: twotoothmcgee

twotoothmcgee
4 weeks ago#2
Not trying to be that guy with the "old" but for others who might have been fooled like I was, I think they just updated the timestamp on last week's article. I skimmed it for updates but didn't see any.

User Info: Theonerayman

Theonerayman
4 weeks ago#3
twotoothmcgee posted...
Not trying to be that guy with the "old" but for others who might have been fooled like I was, I think they just updated the timestamp on last week's article. I skimmed it for updates but didn't see any.

I hadn't seen it, but they might have done that. I was doing my daily check for new articles and it popped up as being posted an hour ago via Google.
For Aiur!

User Info: twotoothmcgee

twotoothmcgee
4 weeks ago#4
oh for sure, I didn't want to imply that everyone should've seen it by now, I just wanted to save anyone who did see it the time to re-read it

i fell for it hoping it was updated and might allude to the multiplayer save question
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. New article from IGN on depth of rpg system
  • Topic Archived