• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
4 weeks ago#1
Can we just assume that the following are already confirmed?

Vision (promotional artwork)
Ant-Man (promotional artwork)

Human Torch (F4 DLC)
The Thing (F4 DLC)
Invisible Woman (F4 DLC)
Mr. Fantastic (F4 DLC)

Moon Knight (MK DLC)
The Punisher (MK DLC)

Cyclops (X-Men DLC; Model Complete)
Collosus (X-Men DLC; Model Complete)

Any other "obvious" ones I've missed?
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: jmmiller33

jmmiller33
4 weeks ago#2
STEROLIZER posted...

Human Torch (F4 DLC)
The Thing (F4 DLC)
Invisible Woman (F4 DLC)
Mr. Fantastic (F4 DLC)

Moon Knight (MK DLC)
The Punisher (MK DLC)

The whole Fantastic Four seems extremely likely, though I won't say guaranteed.

Other than that, none of this seems certain. Vision and Ant-Man could be important NPCs (Vision could help you in one mission, Ant-Man could help you in another mission). Same goes for Cyclops and Colossus. Having a in-game model does not guarantee that a character is playable.

Punisher and Moon Knight both seem likely if the pack is based on the Marvel Knights team. But if the pack is based on the imprint, then there are other characters that could be included instead.

User Info: Mandobard

Mandobard
4 weeks ago#3
Also Cyclops and Colossus could be base game. I’d put Dr Doom with the fantastic four pack too

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
4 weeks ago#4
Mandobard posted...
Also Cyclops and Colossus could be base game.

https://i.imgtc.ws/CjMokhh.gif

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
4 weeks ago#5
lenmutt posted...
Mandobard posted...

lol
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: Reuan

Reuan
4 weeks ago#6
jmmiller33 posted...
STEROLIZER posted...

Human Torch (F4 DLC)
The Thing (F4 DLC)
Invisible Woman (F4 DLC)
Mr. Fantastic (F4 DLC)

Moon Knight (MK DLC)
The Punisher (MK DLC)

The whole Fantastic Four seems extremely likely, though I won't say guaranteed.

Other than that, none of this seems certain. Vision and Ant-Man could be important NPCs (Vision could help you in one mission, Ant-Man could help you in another mission). Same goes for Cyclops and Colossus. Having a in-game model does not guarantee that a character is playable.

Punisher and Moon Knight both seem likely if the pack is based on the Marvel Knights team. But if the pack is based on the imprint, then there are other characters that could be included instead.

Having a ingame model doesn’t guarantee I agree, however having a ingame appearance fighting alongside you with unique moves makes one question if they’re really npcs or not

User Info: RadiantViper

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#7
STEROLIZER posted...

Can we not? You have zero actual proof and are simply setting yourself up for disappointment.

User Info: Azztec

Azztec
4 weeks ago#8
lenmutt posted...
Mandobard posted...

I f***ing died.

TC if we're having to assume, then they are not sure things.

For all we know, every new map we go to could have NPC's to act as a guide to help push the narrative and push the illusion the marvel universe is bigger in-game than it is. Otherwise, why not assume Jessica Jones is playable? Or Valkyrie? Or that dude from the Nova Corps (I don't know the Nove Corps outside of Richard & Sam, and even then in limited capacity).

Most of them listed in the OP seem highly likely, but none are guaranteed until they are guaranteed.

And you left out Fury. For shame :p
"So suave, I could charm the pants off Donald Duck"
Gamertag/PSN id: Azzerrific

User Info: kevin804635

kevin804635
4 weeks ago#9
I'm near positive Shang-Chi will be in the Marvel Knights pack. He's about to get a huge push with his own movie in whatever "phase 4" of the MCU turns out to be. If they start planting the seeds now, they can start drumming up attention for the point where he gets put into everything.

Plus, he could round out a team of martial artists of which I think we've only got three so far? (Elektra, Daredevil and Iron Fist? Am I forgetting anyone?)

User Info: Azztec

Azztec
4 weeks ago#10
^ Psylocke.

Black Widow, Gamora & Black Panther all kinda fit the bill, though they are admittedly all further removed from the traditional concept of martial arts.
"So suave, I could charm the pants off Donald Duck"
Gamertag/PSN id: Azzerrific
  • Topic Archived