• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Last characters on the launch/base roster

User Info: xyonray

xyonray
4 weeks ago#21
STEROLIZER posted...
Ant-Man
Vision
War Machine
Blackbolt
Medusa
Nebula
Winter Soilder
Nick Fury
Loki
Mantis
Valkyrie
Quicksilver

That is whom I think will make up the rest of the base roster. Most of them will be hidden/unlockable.

I'd love a Korg/Mick combo, but don't think it's going to hai unfortunately.

So you think the base roster will have 46 characters?

User Info: rugahboi

rugahboi
4 weeks ago#22
If it turns out to be the case, I hope Colossus and Cyclops are on the base roster. That way the X-Men pack can actually be exciting to me.
i.imgur.com/KeE1bIk.png?1

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
4 weeks ago#23
My personal theory with the Inhumans is that they'll be another DLC pack. They're not the type of DLC you advertise pre-launch in order to sell more copies, but they work as another group later on that's easy to incorporate. Black Bolt, Quake, Medusa, throw another random one in there, done.

As for the team issue, keep in mind that Human Torch joined the Inhumans for a while, so he could easily count towards their team as well once the F4 pack comes out. That boosts the team count pretty early on, could be that just Black Bolt is unlocked later in the game and then you use Human Torch to make a team of 4.

Assuming 4 unlocks yet to be revealed:

Ant-Man
Vision
Black Bolt
Medusa/Valkyrie

The last one depends on if they count Human Torch as part of an Inhuman team or not.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

User Info: RadiantViper

RadiantViper
4 weeks ago#24
Mandobard posted...
You forgot Squirrel Girl and Quake have good chances

I hope so, that would make the roster pretty much perfect IMO

User Info: Mandobard

Mandobard
4 weeks ago#25
RadiantViper posted...
Mandobard posted...
You forgot Squirrel Girl and Quake have good chances

I hope so, that would make the roster pretty much perfect IMO

I mean we got Elsa and Kamala so comic mainly characters aren’t an issue and she does have a similar level of popularity to Kamala

User Info: TheYoshi

TheYoshi
4 weeks ago#26
Ant-Man
Vision
War Machine
Blackbolt
Medusa
Nebula
Winter Soilder
Nick Fury
Loki
Mantis
Valkyrie
Quicksilver

That is whom I think will make up the rest of the base roster. Most of them will be hidden/unlockable.

These are good picks. Do you have a reason for thinking that so many more are left to be revealed? I certainly hope you're right, cause I'd love to play as Quicksilver, Vision, and Valkyrie.

User Info: Fireballs

Fireballs
4 weeks ago#27
any chance for my girl emma frost?

User Info: Reuan

Reuan
4 weeks ago#28
I’m still in the camp that thinks Cyclops, Colossus and maybe Beast is playable. For the first two they’re literally fighting with full movesets, this isn’t like MUA1 where they just ripped XML cyclops for that one fight, if you did all that why wouldn’t you have them be playable?

User Info: Xaessya

Xaessya
4 weeks ago#29
If I'm not mistaken I believe Valkyrie was confirmed?
Although I would've hoped for Nova or Emma Frost.

User Info: jmmiller33

jmmiller33
4 weeks ago#30
I'm actually thinking that there is a very small chance the Inhumans may be in the launch roster, and get their own introduction trailer.

The introduction trailer could have Crystal, Kamala and introduce Black Bolt and Medusa as playables. It would also presumably show the Attilan mission a bit more.

I would argue that there is almost no chance of Quake as part of an Inhumans team. Here's why:

- There is no way they would do an Inhumans team without Black Bolt. He is far and away the best known and most popular Inhumans character.

- Quake's seismic vibration power is too similar to Black Bolt's voice power. They would overlap too much.

Other than Crystal and Ms. Marvel (already playable), there are no other Inhumans that make sense for a game like this other than Black Bolt and Medusa. Either both are in, or there is no Inhumans team in the roster.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Last characters on the launch/base roster
  • Topic Archived