• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SpookyOh

SpookyOh
4 weeks ago#11
https://www.nintendo-insider.com/infinity-trials-revealed-for-marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-the-black-order/

it was 200 enemies total in waves. but hoping they make an endless one.

User Info: Richardthe3rd

Richardthe3rd
4 weeks ago#12
Theonerayman posted...
I'm personally hoping one of those modes is a randomized infinity trials type mode. Almost everyone who makes ARPGs raves about how good D3s rift system is and tries to do something similar. The danger room would be perfect for that. Asros, a dev on marvel heroes said he was 6 months into building just that for marvel heroes before the game shut down.

Like this idea a lot, especially since you can push further with better team comps.

D3's rift system is super addicting, I can attest to that lol. I'm honestly afraid to get into that game because it becomes an obsession.
excusatio non petita, accusatio manifesta.

User Info: Theonerayman

Theonerayman
4 weeks ago#13
Richardthe3rd posted...
Theonerayman posted...
I'm personally hoping one of those modes is a randomized infinity trials type mode. Almost everyone who makes ARPGs raves about how good D3s rift system is and tries to do something similar. The danger room would be perfect for that. Asros, a dev on marvel heroes said he was 6 months into building just that for marvel heroes before the game shut down.

Like this idea a lot, especially since you can push further with better team comps.

D3's rift system is super addicting, I can attest to that lol. I'm honestly afraid to get into that game because it becomes an obsession.

Rifts are the reason I own the game on PC, ps4, Xb1 and switch.
For Aiur!

User Info: MercwithMouth82

MercwithMouth82
4 weeks ago#14
SpookyOh posted...
https://www.nintendo-insider.com/infinity-trials-revealed-for-marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-the-black-order/

it was 200 enemies total in waves. but hoping they make an endless one.

Thanks!
GT&PSN:MercwithMouth82/Friendcode:5344-0132-5074 YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso
--- My common sense is tingling

User Info: MercwithMouth82

MercwithMouth82
4 weeks ago#15
Richardthe3rd posted...
Theonerayman posted...

That would be epic.
GT&PSN:MercwithMouth82/Friendcode:5344-0132-5074 YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso
--- My common sense is tingling

User Info: SpookyOh

SpookyOh
4 weeks ago#16
Welcome and my apology for not adding a spoiler tag >< Just noticed it might be kinda spoiler-ish.

User Info: NightMareBunny

NightMareBunny
2 weeks ago#17
I do hope the replay value is up there because since the story will probably be around 9-12 hours

you'll get burnt out fast(even with online co-op)if it's just fighting the same bosses again and again
Booping In The Scoop

User Info: guerrillakidney

guerrillakidney
2 weeks ago#18
I hope the infinity trials are fun to redo. In theory the grind will be longer since all unused characters wont stay within a few lvls of your team now. i killed so many trolls in asgardian comic missions in mua1 and had a blast doing it.

User Info: WarDog2016

WarDog2016
2 weeks ago#19
Richardthe3rd posted...
Theonerayman posted...

well and it just seems like such a simple way to add content for the hardcore players. imho we shouldn't be having to wait for modes like abyss in nioh or rifts in diablo. It's 2019 and these should be obvious features that are present at launch.

User Info: swongq

swongq
2 weeks ago#20
ppleschamp030 posted...
anyone else find the infinity trails/ danger room extremely fun? i like to play them over and over with all the chaos. sometime by myself. ex jean in ua2. wrecking shop.

Hell yes. That’s what originally drew me to this genre of games on top of story mode
  • Topic Archived