The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: iSkadoosh

iSkadoosh
2 months ago#1
I've never played any of these games and was wondering what sort of additional content there is other than the story mode? It would be neat if there were random dungeons you could do online.

User Info: SpookyOh

SpookyOh
2 months ago#2
There are infinity trials! they have various modifiers and difficulty levels. You unlock neat stuff also.

SpookyOh
2 months ago#3
Found the video... This has major spoilers!!

https://youtu.be/g0xKL_g1iFc?t=502

User Info: bionicflmer

bionicflmer
2 months ago#4
and the DLC is listed as featuring new "characters, levels and modes" to the gameplay, so more infinity trials or maybe even new modes aside from that will be coming

User Info: ppleschamp030

ppleschamp030
2 months ago#5
anyone else find the infinity trails/ danger room extremely fun? i like to play them over and over with all the chaos. sometime by myself. ex jean in ua2. wrecking shop.

User Info: Theonerayman

Theonerayman
2 months ago#6
I'm personally hoping one of those modes is a randomized infinity trials type mode. Almost everyone who makes ARPGs raves about how good D3s rift system is and tries to do something similar. The danger room would be perfect for that. Asros, a dev on marvel heroes said he was 6 months into building just that for marvel heroes before the game shut down.
For Aiur!

SpookyOh
2 months ago#7
@Theonerayman I cannot remember which video it was, but I am sure I heard mention of wave battles? Surviving wave after wave of enemies. Which might be mega fun if its endless.

User Info: Theonerayman

Theonerayman
2 months ago#8
SpookyOh posted...
@Theonerayman I cannot remember which video it was, but I am sure I heard mention of wave battles? Surviving wave after wave of enemies. Which might be mega fun if its endless.

Oh really? Damn I must have missed that one somehow. If you see it again let me know.
For Aiur!

SpookyOh
2 months ago#9
I think it was the video, where the guy spoke about powers 1,4,6.. cant find that video now. I will look!
(message deleted)
  • Topic Archived