• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Probably a look at first alternate costume

User Info: MercwithMouth82

MercwithMouth82
4 weeks ago#1
There is a character render thread on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MAU3/comments/c29kh0/character_renders/

And here Deadpool's chef costume in particular:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MAU3/comments/c29vwy/first_look_at_an_alternate_costume/

Deadpool's chef costume has to be in game at default as the eshop states the season pass comes with an ALTERNATE COLOR for the chef costume.

I really hope that characters get more than one costume. Otherwise Deadpool is stuck with a joke one.
GT&PSN:MercwithMouth82/Friendcode:5344-0132-5074 YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso
--- My common sense is tingling

User Info: FireBall2645

FireBall2645
4 weeks ago#2
Have they stated how many costumes are coming with the packs or no?

I do hope we get more recolors tho.
The Hills are alive with the silence of a Ninja
Wonderful 102 will happen "The impossible is possible when you're Wonderful Baby!"

User Info: bionicflmer

bionicflmer
4 weeks ago#3
FireBall2645 posted...

no words on any costumes amounts, in game or via DLC

User Info: MercwithMouth82

MercwithMouth82
4 weeks ago#4
FireBall2645 posted...

No, we don't even know how many alternate costumes are in the base game.

The only info we have is that the season pass includes this one alternate color for Deadpool.
GT&PSN:MercwithMouth82/Friendcode:5344-0132-5074 YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso
--- My common sense is tingling

User Info: FireBall2645

FireBall2645
4 weeks ago#5
MercwithMouth82 posted...
FireBall2645 posted...

No, we don't even know how many alternate costumes are in the base game.

The only info we have is that the season pass includes this one alternate color for Deadpool.

Yea I don’t expect them to give us a number but it was worth asking. Probably won’t know till the first info for the packs come out.

I’m really hoping that they handle the DLC costumes how it was in Hyrule Warriors. Characters who didn’t get costumes got recolors to their existing ones and some were really cool looking. It wasn’t much but it would be nice since I don’t see every character getting a DLC costume.
The Hills are alive with the silence of a Ninja
Wonderful 102 will happen "The impossible is possible when you're Wonderful Baby!"

User Info: H_H_J_J

H_H_J_J
4 weeks ago#6
If they're doing his X-Men costume in the chef outfit, I imagine that's probably a good sign that his X-Men costume will be in game.

Also the Black Panther, Daredevil and Hulk models are swanky...

User Info: Diane4eva

Diane4eva
4 weeks ago#7
I’m kind of expecting every character to only have one additional costume in the base game. But we do know there will be more costumes added post-release at least (whether that means part of the DLC packs or separate is anyone’s guess tho)

User Info: Mandobard

Mandobard
4 weeks ago#8
FYI this costume seems to be a combo of his two base game costumes, chef and X-men recruit.

Also I ran the numbers it looks like there will be 2 costumes a character if there are at least ~12 infinity trial letters which considering each one seems to be linked to a story level and seems to have 6 costumes and we have at least 10 story levels confirmed is quite possible. Seems like one physical change costume and one recolors in Deadpool’s case. It’s possible the older more popular characters like Ironman, Wolverine, Ghost Rider and Wasp could have more than two while less popular or newer characters could have only one

User Info: TheYoshi

TheYoshi
4 weeks ago#9
If they do just add one, they need to make sure they pick the right ones. Don't be like Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite. Pick the one that people are going to want the most. So if a character's primary costume is a MCU-inspired look, like Hawkeye or Star-Lord for instance, their alternate costumes should be their classic comic book appearances.

User Info: ChimiChanga

ChimiChanga
4 weeks ago#10
The yellow Deadpool costume is really cool, I hope we get the same one without the chef attire, I'm also hoping for X-force Deadpool.
Error 404: Signature not found
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Probably a look at first alternate costume
  • Topic Archived