• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Unlocked characters after beating game

User Info: MercwithMouth82

MercwithMouth82
4 weeks ago#11
twotoothmcgee posted...
TrueDozenMarks posted...
MUA2 did not have that feature. That was MUA1 and I think XML2 only so far.

Would have made MUA2 a lot more fun to play through again, though.

MUA2 did have it, at least the remastered editions on current gen. It was just a little bit more restrictive as it had to be started in the hub, not main menu. The first NG+ had to be legendary difficulty and it wasn’t until you beat it twice on the same save file that could could start a new game on any difficulty. But characters were available from the start, well as soon as you completed the tutorial bit in Latveria.

This. You could start it from the console. Not only in the remaster. Also in the original MUA2.
GT&PSN:MercwithMouth82/Friendcode:5344-0132-5074 YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso
--- My common sense is tingling

User Info: TrueDozenMarks

TrueDozenMarks
3 weeks ago#12
MercwithMouth82 posted...
twotoothmcgee posted...
TrueDozenMarks posted...
MUA2 did not have that feature. That was MUA1 and I think XML2 only so far.

Would have made MUA2 a lot more fun to play through again, though.

MUA2 did have it, at least the remastered editions on current gen. It was just a little bit more restrictive as it had to be started in the hub, not main menu. The first NG+ had to be legendary difficulty and it wasn’t until you beat it twice on the same save file that could could start a new game on any difficulty. But characters were available from the start, well as soon as you completed the tutorial bit in Latveria.

This. You could start it from the console. Not only in the remaster. Also in the original MUA2.

Huh. One of these days I might actually have to go and do that. I never bothered finishing Legendary after I was already maxed out and there were no more stats to grind out. Didn't feel worth doing it at the time.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Unlocked characters after beating game
  • Topic Archived