• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Unlocked characters after beating game

User Info: MadGear1986

MadGear1986
3 weeks ago#1
So, in the original Ultimate Alliance (and maybe Ultimate Alliance 2? I've never played that game), whenever you unlocked a character and beat the game, you could start a new game and all your unlocked characters would be selectable from the start instead of unlocking them again during your new playthrough.

Do you think it will be like that for this game? I really hope so (I'm kinda assuming it is, but you never know)

User Info: Mandobard

Mandobard
3 weeks ago#2
They already confirmed that, a new difficulty a new twist and a level select for ng+

MadGear1986
3 weeks ago#3
Ah, I did not know that. Thanks for the info :)

User Info: xyonray

xyonray
3 weeks ago#4
The real question is will Thanos be unlocked after the first playthrough?

User Info: Azztec

Azztec
3 weeks ago#5
Aww, I thought the topic was going to ask for speculation on any hidden characters unlocked upon completion.

Had my "Bring me Thanos!!" primed and everything :(
"So suave, I could charm the pants off Donald Duck"
Gamertag/PSN id: Azzerrific
(message deleted)

User Info: TrueDozenMarks

TrueDozenMarks
3 weeks ago#7
MUA2 did not have that feature. That was MUA1 and I think XML2 only so far.

Would have made MUA2 a lot more fun to play through again, though.

MadGear1986
3 weeks ago#8
Azztec posted...
Aww, I thought the topic was going to ask for speculation on any hidden characters unlocked upon completion.

Who knows, maybe there are some characters that'll be unlocked after beating the game? I wouldn't be surprised. Nick Fury got unlocked after beating the story in the original game. We'll have to wait and see.

User Info: TrueDozenMarks

TrueDozenMarks
3 weeks ago#9
MadGear1986 posted...
Azztec posted...

Who knows, maybe there are some characters that'll be unlocked after beating the game? I wouldn't be surprised. Nick Fury got unlocked after beating the story in the original game. We'll have to wait and see.

He was unlocked after clearing MUA1 and 2.

I bet we get Nick Fury again as a clear reward. :P

User Info: twotoothmcgee

twotoothmcgee
3 weeks ago#10
TrueDozenMarks posted...
MUA2 did not have that feature. That was MUA1 and I think XML2 only so far.

Would have made MUA2 a lot more fun to play through again, though.

MUA2 did have it, at least the remastered editions on current gen. It was just a little bit more restrictive as it had to be started in the hub, not main menu. The first NG+ had to be legendary difficulty and it wasn’t until you beat it twice on the same save file that could could start a new game on any difficulty. But characters were available from the start, well as soon as you completed the tutorial bit in Latveria.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Unlocked characters after beating game
  • Topic Archived