• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ppleschamp030

ppleschamp030
4 weeks ago#1
https://youtu.be/zwPlOKyhs7g the Nintendo representative said you can play with up to 8 players online. anyone know anything more about this?

User Info: SpookyOh

SpookyOh
4 weeks ago#2
That is most likely a big blunder on his part. The mainsite even says up to 4.

User Info: ppleschamp030

ppleschamp030
4 weeks ago#3
on another note. those alliance attacks look dope.

User Info: MercwithMouth82

MercwithMouth82
4 weeks ago#4
ppleschamp030 posted...
https://youtu.be/zwPlOKyhs7g the Nintendo representative said you can play with up to 8 players online. anyone know anything more about this?

That idiot can't even read store description in the Nintendo eshop. That is a new low.
GT&PSN:MercwithMouth82/Friendcode:5344-0132-5074 YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso
--- My common sense is tingling

User Info: MercwithMouth82

MercwithMouth82
4 weeks ago#5
ppleschamp030 posted...
on another note. those alliance attacks look dope.

On another note, that video is bulls***, spreading false information and the creator is a complete moron who has neither paid attention to months of reports stating it is 4 players nor is he capable of reading a very short eshop description that clearly states it is 4 players.
GT&PSN:MercwithMouth82/Friendcode:5344-0132-5074 YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/mrsoandso
--- My common sense is tingling

User Info: H_H_J_J

H_H_J_J
4 weeks ago#6
MercwithMouth82 posted...
...and the creator is a complete moron who has neither paid attention to months of reports stating it is 4 players nor is he capable of reading a very short eshop description that clearly states it is 4 players.

Austin Creed isn't a journalist, he's a let's player (and a wrestler apparently) doing footage from the floor at E3. There's really no reason to expect him to know anything about the games he stumbles across while doing a tour of the showroom. The Nintendo rep on the other hand...

User Info: jmmiller33

jmmiller33
4 weeks ago#7
This video is mostly worthwhile because of how much new Black Panther gameplay it shows. I'm not aware of any previous video that shows much from Panther, and this shows him a lot. His gameplay looks pretty good to me, mostly claw attacks but they look cool. Panther's extreme is great.

H_H_J_J
4 weeks ago#8
jmmiller33 posted...
This video is mostly worthwhile because of how much new Black Panther gameplay it shows. I'm not aware of any previous video that shows much from Panther, and this shows him a lot. His gameplay looks pretty good to me, mostly claw attacks but they look cool. Panther's extreme is great.

There are some sweet spinning and jumping animations in his claw attacks. Looks very impressive and really highlights him being a fast and agile character.

User Info: jmmiller33

jmmiller33
4 weeks ago#9
H_H_J_J posted...
jmmiller33 posted...

There are some sweet spinning and jumping animations in his claw attacks. Looks very impressive and really highlights him being a fast and agile character.

He was really fun to play in MUA2, but it always bothered me that he was borrowing the Black Knight's sword, rather than using his own stuff. Glad that in this game he seems to be focused on claws. Also glad that he is so fast.

I would be very glad if he ended up having some kind of sharp weapon other than his claws (a spear or knife or something), just to have a little variety.

H_H_J_J
4 weeks ago#10
jmmiller33 posted...
He was really fun to play in MUA2, but it always bothered me that he was borrowing the Black Knight's sword, rather than using his own stuff.

Well, when MUA2 came out Panther had the Ebony Blade. So I guess Vicarious Visions was just sort of pumped at the idea of implementing it, since it was shiny and new, and they didn't think about it and realize that it probably wouldn't last since the status quo is a driving force in comics.

Like with Marvel Heroes, when a character was on the test server or announced a bunch of people would try and come up with power suggestions and there would always be people pointing to recent power ups saying they needed to have them because they were new and cool, entirely ignoring how transient stuff like that almost always tends to be in comics.
  • Topic Archived