• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. GameStop Pre orders get a neat poster!

User Info: omgseal

omgseal
3 weeks ago#21
RadiantViper posted...
omgseal posted...
that poster looks great. aside from them shoving captain marvel in the center. stop marvel. no one likes her.

Yeah no one likes her, that's why her movie flopped.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=marvel2018a.htm

yeah and she was the worst part of that movie. also, i didnt say jack s*** about sjws so dont bring that s*** to me. brei was a vacuum in that movie imo. i dont think anything needs to be said about her comic book character which toxifies the well greatly.
"Dost thou love me? But thou must!"

User Info: coolbeanspso

coolbeanspso
3 weeks ago#22
SpookyOh posted...
Oh @coolbeanspso . make sure to call them again! cause they are limited.

Thanks yeah I will have to call them and check before it comes out!

User Info: RadiantViper

RadiantViper
3 weeks ago#23
omgseal posted...
RadiantViper posted...
omgseal posted...
that poster looks great. aside from them shoving captain marvel in the center. stop marvel. no one likes her.

yeah and she was the worst part of that movie. also, i didnt say jack s*** about sjws so dont bring that s*** to me. brei was a vacuum in that movie imo. i dont think anything needs to be said about her comic book character which toxifies the well greatly.

And you would know all about "toxifying the well".

Again, cool opinion, but there are obviously people who do like her. You can accept this fact, or stay mad. Your choice.

User Info: regmckie

regmckie
3 weeks ago#24
Personally I love Captain Marvel, and I love that she's become one of the "faces" of this game. Poster looks incredible too.
Life is 10% action and 90% reaction

User Info: Solution_45

Solution_45
3 weeks ago#25
The poster looks fine. But since Captain Marvel is front and center, it would be better if she was Thiccer.
"Do not use anything I say as a signature." -_Emi_

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
3 weeks ago#26
heheh carol is def roman reigns of Marvel

User Info: Kent233

Kent233
3 weeks ago#27
Yeah weird they keep trying to push her
Not popular, especially that iteration
1/2 complete! New nemesis system game!!
Now where is my pawn system

User Info: RadiantViper

RadiantViper
3 weeks ago#28
Kent233 posted...
Yeah weird they keep trying to push her
Not popular, especially that iteration

Really weird how they keep pushing a character who had a billion dollar box office movie 🤔

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
3 weeks ago#29
I wish Captain Marvel wasn't in the center.
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: HopesPeak

HopesPeak
3 weeks ago#30
RadiantViper posted...
Stefan1277 posted...
RadiantViper posted...
omgseal posted...

Suicide Squad made 746.5 millions total. The movie was dreadful and the characters are memes at best.

The thing about Ms. Marvel's success was that the movie was the first female-led Marvel movie, and people were interested to see what'd go down. The problem was that the movie itself lacks coherence and favors humor over drama, but the biggest misstep was to make Captain Marvel insufferable.

Her personality is just pure arrogance and an eternal *****-iness. Her 3 only emotions are angry, angrier and ******* angry. People are expected to like her because she somehow manages to always have the last word in every single conversation or banter, simply unable to ever lose at anything and demand everything from everyone.

She is definitely being pushed too forcefully into the fandom... Which only make things worse, really.

Cool opinion. Doesn't mean that no one likes her.

Cappy Marvel is so forced. I like how all because she has a movie, that's she's now all of a sudden considered one of, if not the strongest character in the entire Marvel universe when she's historically been relatively weak or low mid-tier at best in terms of overall strength.

Even Spiderwoman is more powerful than she is. Spideywoman is actually pretty strong overall. I'm just saying that even random characters that barely anyone talks about is more powerful than the current flavor of the week.
If Jessica Jones weren't so lazy, she'd whoop on Marvel's ass.

If only Disney had secured the rights to X-men earlier, Jean Grey would've deserved the position of the most powerful marvel character than Cappy Marvel ever did. Jean Grey is already the strongest ever mutant.
http://www.paradisehotel51.com
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. GameStop Pre orders get a neat poster!
  • Topic Archived