• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Characters from the last 3 games not yet confirmed:

User Info: shagohad3

shagohad3
1 month ago#21
I'd love to get enough dlc to get everyone from MUA 1 and 2 into this game. I'd pay another 60 for that.
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!

User Info: Skullmuncher

Skullmuncher
1 month ago#22
I remember that in MUA1 there were a couple of extra characters that only existed as costumes for other characters. I'm starting to wonder if that might be the case for some heroes in this game? For example you could play as warmachine in MUA1, he was a costume for Ironman.

They might have, unfortunatly, included antman as an alt costume for wasp... I really hope they don't as that would mean you couldn't have them both playable at once.

User Info: GundamFanT

GundamFanT
1 month ago#23
Skullmuncher posted...

They might have, unfortunatly, included antman as an alt costume for wasp... I really hope they don't as that would mean you couldn't have them both playable at once.

I highly doubt that as alternate costumes still played exactly the same despite being a different person and Ant-Man grows huge/ doesn't fly and shoot blasters like the Wasp doesn't/does.
Psn/GT: GundamFanT Nintendo Code: SW-1394-8994-8299
Dragon's Dogma Switch Pawn ID: E21C-46D6-C532

User Info: H_H_J_J

H_H_J_J
1 month ago#24
MercwithMouth82 posted...
What has Marvel Heroes to do with MUA?

But then, beyond the name, what does MUA1&2 have to do with MUA3? Activison published those, and the devs were Ravensoft and Vicarious Visions. This time it's Team Ninja published by Nintendo. And there's apparently no story elements being followed through with.

At the end of the day, Marvel Heroes felt like a spiritual successor to MUA. And in more ways than not, it kinda feels like that's what this is.

User Info: richy90

richy90
1 month ago#25
H_H_J_J posted...
MercwithMouth82 posted...
What has Marvel Heroes to do with MUA?

But then, beyond the name, what does MUA1&2 have to do with MUA3? Activison published those, and the devs were Ravensoft and Vicarious Visions. This time it's Team Ninja published by Nintendo. And there's apparently no story elements being followed through with.

At the end of the day, Marvel Heroes felt like a spiritual successor to MUA. And in more ways than not, it kinda feels like that's what this is.

Agree. I never played MUA1/2 and when I first saw MUA3 gameplay I was like "s***, some of those animations and powers are directly ported from Marvel Heroes!"

User Info: SuperSonicDBZ

SuperSonicDBZ
1 month ago#26
Damn. Well we have tons of options for more characters. Didn't know that many were not included from Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2.
If you want me to specifically reply to something you are saying, @ me. I don't always check a thread after I post. :)

User Info: jmmiller33

jmmiller33
1 month ago#27
SuperSonicDBZ posted...
Damn. Well we have tons of options for more characters. Didn't know that many were not included from Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2.

There are at least 100 Marvel heroes, leaving aside villains, who would be awesome for a game like this and are not on the confirmed roster. Some of these were playable in previous games (eg, Silver Surfer, Jessica Drew), and some have never been playable (eg, Namor, Monica Rambeau).

No matter how many characters they end up putting in, there will be tons of great characters left out.

User Info: phil_hendrie

phil_hendrie
1 month ago#28
Green Goblin was in MUA2? Thats awesome...
XBL: BartubyJones
PSN/Steam: Bartuby_Jones

User Info: STEROLIZER

STEROLIZER
1 month ago#29
phil_hendrie posted...

...and Marvel Heroes.
---./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_........................Love is like a bottle of gin
---( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,..............But a bottle of gin is not like love.

User Info: jmmiller33

jmmiller33
1 month ago#30
phil_hendrie posted...

MUA2 is a great game. You'll hear otherwise on this board, but it was a great game. Still very much worth playing, if you can get ahold of it online somehow or happen to have an XBox360 or PS3.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
  3. Characters from the last 3 games not yet confirmed:
  • Topic Archived